Im 20 and have never had a boyfriend!?

So i just turned 20 and i have never had a boyfriend. It doesn't really bother me until my parents bring it up which gets awkward because they probably think im a lesbian or they feel sorry for me like ill be alone forever. Is it weird? Should i be the one to ask guys out? They never approach me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicks say this all the time and truth is you choose to be without a boyfriend. Guys will approuch you when you give off a " I'm interested vibe." Now days both sex put rules on things that don't matter thus separating them from a relationship. Girls do want to make the move cause they'll seem desprite or needy, guys can't flirt with girl cause they'll seem thirsty or seem like he is only after with in her pants, guys use woman as sex toys cause they can't handle the responsibility. And so on. When both sex realise that games and rules are for those who's not serous then the ladies and gentleman will do well in a relationship, til then. I'm single cause I'm watching how both sides get brainwashed and then when there serious I'll get serious.

What Guys Said 10

• I am guessing you have never had a boyfriend because you have other things on your mind. Don't just get a bf because your parents want you to. You are 20 you have LOTS of time.

On the other hand if there is a dude you like and he is not showing interest, it is OK to ask him out. Because you have been kind of indifferent to boys, he might not even know you like him.

Whatever you do, don't feel pressure about this. You are a beautiful girl and I am sure quite clever, it will all work out in the end.

• yeah you should ask a guy out if you like him
    but seriously there is no need to be worried
    i know woman who are in there thirties and they haven't dated
    yet they lead a happy life and some of them even married later on at 35 or so

• You might intimidate them I don't know it happens. You should ask a guy you like out why the eff not it isn't the 1940s also it isn't weird you being single still and not having dated, it happens sometimes.

• You are pretty cute and I'm sure many guys are attracted to you. Just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid to approach guys. Fuck whoever says it makes you look desperate.

• It's not weird, and you don't have to ask guys if you don't feel like it and if they never approach you then make them like you that might make them want to ask you.

• When a guy you like even says Hi at the bus stop or wherever, you don't have to ask him out, you just gotta make him feel like you like him somehow, and he might try to ask you out.

• its very normal. you can go out wih 100 guys but you just have to find the right one...

• Well, are you really picky?

• I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend :( never even been kissed.

• there are people older than you who are in your boat as well

What Girls Said 7

• I am 18 and haven't had one either. Haha at least my parents don't stress me about it, I usually complain to my mom and she's all like "Guys at your age want something else. Don't worry. Stop thinking you're ugly, you'll get a guy" etc. I personally think you shouldn't worry, the more you do, it's only gonna stress you. If you really think asking guys out is the solution, do it (not many girls can do it), or at least give them a tiny "push" (I messaged a guy first and we had a nice chat, but nothing happened, but hey at least I tried). Your looks are clearly not the problem, I'm sure you'll get one.

• I didn't have my first proper boyfriend until I was nineteen. I was very shy. Then I moved out and came out of my shell a bit more and met someone. Don't stress, its not weird.

• Hard to believe cause you pretty but ask a guy out. Y'all don't have to "date" but a date never hurt.

• Mine think I'm a lesbian, it's true but anyways

• No, it's not weird. Just calm down, be yourself and eventually the right guys will approach you.

• Im 6yrs older and haven't had a boyf. either, and kinda funny cuz it feels pretty much the same.. with family, whether way you be you.. if your concerned and it bothers you put yourself out there, your gorgeous & young guys are stupid if they wouldn't line up for a date.

• Same here! I'm 20 and never had a boyfriend. They think I'm a lesbian. LOL But seriously, the right time will come. Or if you're brave enough, you can ask a guy out.