There is nothing good in this world?

There really isn't, there's no hope, no light in this world. It's full of hate and despair, haha, I am completely unloved, an ugly black loser who's never had a girlfriend. Don't you think it would be better to exist in a dream world?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen a few of your posts the past few days. I am sorry you are in the place you are. I believe that everyone was wonderfully and beautifully made. That includes you.

Now for some hard advice perhaps... And take it or leave it. How can you expect someone to love you, when you don't even love you? I suspect that you have many talents and things you can give others, but right now you are hurting so much, you don't feel you can give a thing and it is going to be hard for someone to come along side you and lift you up. Perhaps you need to pause and think about what you can do for others. Is there some place you can volunteer to help others - to make a difference? Perhaps if you can do something like this it will give you new perspective. Yes there is a lot of bad in the world... but guess what there is good and you can be part of the good and not the bad. If you can move that way, your attitude is going to change and people are going to see all there is that you have to offer... but until your attitude changes people are going to be afraid to draw near to you.

I wish you well... i truly do. And I am sorry that whatever has happened has happened. What makes a man is not that he doesn't get knocked down... it is what he does to stand back up again. Believe me I have had my fair share of being knocked down. It has not been easy but I have always gotten up each time. You can too.

• Well, I'm doing volunteer work right now, but I don't have a choice.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you done much travelling, Question_Asker? There is pain, misery and cruelty in this world, true, but there are things out there that would amaze you. I used to suffer from depression a lot, but travelling around strange places I had never been to before, and meeting the most incredible, kind and welcoming people that couldn't even communicate with me in my own language, really helped open my eyes and see past myself. Volunteer work could maybe help change your outlook a little, perhaps?

Or, if it's a dream world you're after, there are ways to achieve this, as well. Lucid dreaming, tantra, or certain substances that I shan't go into too much detail on, the world is your oyster.

• I tried lucid dreaming, didn't work. I wish I could be in something like the Matrix, or Infinite Tsukuyomi, or anything other than this world.

• Nah, I'm not religious.

• It doesn't have to be a religious thing, i'm not religious, either. It's more about your mind and spirit, and being able to still your panicked and frightened thoughts. It's quite useful for dealing with stress, anxiety and depression.

What Guys Said 3

• Ian McKellen exists. Your argument is invalid.
    www.blastr.com/.../...ftheDayIanMcKellen051811.jpg

• All you ever do is complain
    act like a victim
    and hate on white people.

doesn't it just get boring after a while?

• That's why I need to die.

• Honestly, I just can't be happy, I'm not allowed to be, that's my problem. There's always something fucked up in my life.

• You hold yourself back. And instead of accepting that and dealing with it... you find excuses... blame others.

face yourself in the mirror and grow a set of balls and take responsibility for who and where you are.

only then can ya move on

• Personally, I much prefer the real world to a dream world.

• Why? In a dream world you could get whatever you want, no more suffering, no more pain. Look at what our "real world" is filled with, wars, death, hatred, pain, a dream world wouldn't have any of that, it would be paradise.

• Nothing is worth war, if it is truly human nature to hurt and kill other humans, then humans do not deserve to exist, at the very least, they do not deserve their so-called "free will".

• That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I however disagree.