Guys, would you date a girl who's a little nerdy and weird?

She's very responsible, but kind of a big kid. Doesn't like going to parties very often, but likes to have a good time, and only wore high heels twice in life.
Also she's into Anime, Adventure Time, Horror/Sci Fi anthologies, underground and indie music, horror films, graphic novels, and Final Fantasy.

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• My god where she all this time. She's worth the investment!! Introduce me to her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its me.

• Sweet, you darn right a guy would date you. Shoot I'm as to bold to asking you out myself if at possible. Nothing serious.

• That's my type through and through and through.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like she's weird to me. So yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally <3

0|1
    0|0
    • To be a bit more in depth i think any guy with a geeky heart would adore a girl like that.
      Personally i love a girl who dares to be herself and just has fun, your more of a movie / series geek though and i am more of a computer geek. But as long as the personalities match thats a match made in heaven ^^.

• I wouldn't consider dating anyone who wasn't like that! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually tend to get along with those kind of girls and also girls older than me
    Im not compatible with the classy wannabe bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats her number?

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding. That sounds great.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is not weird ! in other means we can say that she is not hiding anything and i think its enough :)

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!!
    So they do exist...
    She actually sounds a little too cool for me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's what every guy looks for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea definitely. Would be very interested as a matter of fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my yes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ma'am :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes i like nerdy and and weird girls rather than slags.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreaming!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    have a rule, never date anyone who claims to be weird.
    "im weird!"
    "no.. you're going home alone"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't mind!!! and if the girl describing is you then a definite YES!!!;);)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Horror/Sci Fi anthologies, underground and indie music, horror films, graphic novels - Those are all things that I am into and I hate wearing heels and will try my best not to. You're also very pretty. Of course a guy would date you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • another question: how weird/nerdy would a girl have to be for a guy to not want to date her?

0|1
    0|0
    • sry for intruding TS, i just got a bit concerned..

• Hmm, I'd have to say at the point where they start collecting catanas or their speech is obviously influenced by their nerdiness. Even then there will always be nerdier/weirder guys that will still go for / love that.