Guys, would you date a girl who's a little nerdy and weird?

She's very responsible, but kind of a big kid. Doesn't like going to parties very often, but likes to have a good time, and only wore high heels twice in life.
Also she's into Anime, Adventure Time, Horror/Sci Fi anthologies, underground and indie music, horror films, graphic novels, and Final Fantasy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• My god where she all this time. She's worth the investment!! Introduce me to her.

• Its me.

• Sweet, you darn right a guy would date you. Shoot I'm as to bold to asking you out myself if at possible. Nothing serious.

• That's my type through and through and through.

• Doesn't sound like she's weird to me. So yes.

• Totally <3

• To be a bit more in depth i think any guy with a geeky heart would adore a girl like that.
      Personally i love a girl who dares to be herself and just has fun, your more of a movie / series geek though and i am more of a computer geek. But as long as the personalities match thats a match made in heaven ^^.

• I wouldn't consider dating anyone who wasn't like that! lol

• I actually tend to get along with those kind of girls and also girls older than me
    Im not compatible with the classy wannabe bitches

• Whats her number?

• Are you kidding. That sounds great.

• she is not weird ! in other means we can say that she is not hiding anything and i think its enough :)

• YES!!!
    So they do exist...
    She actually sounds a little too cool for me though.

• Yeah, that's what every guy looks for.

• Yea definitely. Would be very interested as a matter of fact.

• All of my yes <3

• Yes ma'am :)

• Absolutely yes i like nerdy and and weird girls rather than slags.

• In a heartbeat.

• Dreaming!!

• No
    have a rule, never date anyone who claims to be weird.
    "im weird!"
    "no.. you're going home alone"

• Well I wouldn't mind!!! and if the girl describing is you then a definite YES!!!;);)

What Girls Said 2

• Horror/Sci Fi anthologies, underground and indie music, horror films, graphic novels - Those are all things that I am into and I hate wearing heels and will try my best not to. You're also very pretty. Of course a guy would date you. :)

• another question: how weird/nerdy would a girl have to be for a guy to not want to date her?

• sry for intruding TS, i just got a bit concerned..

• Hmm, I'd have to say at the point where they start collecting catanas or their speech is obviously influenced by their nerdiness. Even then there will always be nerdier/weirder guys that will still go for / love that.