Do I have a big nose?

One of my guy friends always teases me about having a big nose. I think I have a normal size nose.

I changed my profile photo so it shows my nose from another angle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well It's kinda wide but not exceptionally so. Id say its maybe bigger than average but I wouldn't say huge. Reguardless of its size I'd say it fits your face, and it works well with your other features. Overall id say you're above average in the looks department so don't stress it.

When I think of someone with a big nose I'm thinking of something like this...

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E000005DC-483_306x423.jpg

What Guys Said 22

• Lol this is a big nose:
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...cf8480b2cebd.jpg

What you have is def not a big nose.

• Tell him to knock it off! Apparently you dont like it, thats why you double check on here. and NO, you dont have a big nose. I am black as you can see, and black people are known for having a big nose.. I think you have a pretty face and your nose fits the shape of your face!

• No you do not. You are very beautiful. He is either truly teasing you, or weird in the head.

• If it's poking into my business, the Yes, Else NO. :P

amazingasset.com/.../...2971c73b-43.-Pinocchio.jpg

• Catfish don't have noses

• It's slightly wider than average but it's cute. It looks like an Asian nose lol (which I personally find attractive).

• Hmmmmmm. Nah. I don't think so. It's not small though. A guy isn't going to care about it unless it's like really long and pointy

• Beautiful face. Beautiful nose.

• Your nose is fine from that angle, side a side shot

• No it's fine for your face. A your features define more with age you won't even think anything of it..

Also why does it matter what one or many individuals say...

Do you consider your self to have a big nose?

• nope you don't have a big one
    if the girl in the profile picture is you then trust me you are awesome

• It's bigger than average, but it looks proportional, so there really isn't any problem.

• It's fine... Personally i normally look into the eyes mostly. You've nice eyes. Your nose looks ok. Nothing peculiar to me.

• I got the same nose as you haha. people will only say it is big if you mention that it's big (my friends like to piss me of).

• It's a little big Pinocchio. You make it work though. ;)

• From this angle, no

• no not really

• You have a big nose.

• it's really good. can I eat it?

• Compared to some people? yes. Compared to others? no. Is it a big deal to me? not really. Is it a big deal to you? Maybe. Should it be? That's your choice. Would I date you? probably. Would you date someone who didn't like your nose? Doubt it. Are you perfect? Yeah. Should you love yourself and all your unique characteristics? Yeah. Are you smiling yet? I hope so. If not should you go look in the mirror and remind yourself just how beautiful you are? Definitely.

• Nope. Beautiful nose is beautiful. Along with the face, of course.

• You have a cute nose.

• It's still cute as a button

What Girls Said 8

• Yes.
    So much so that it puts this woman to shame.

static5.businessinsider.com/.../woman-big-nose.jpg

j/k.
    Your nose isn't the most prominent feature on your face.
    Honestly, I notice your eyes first and your hair.
    Those are features that stand out to me.

Your nose is shaped a little bit differently than the typical Caucasian.
    But honestly, I wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out.

• Yes, it's quite big and by big, I mean it's wide.

On the plus side, it's proportionate with your face and not bad looking in the slightest.

• lol I thought the question was "Do YOU have a big nose?" and I was about just write "yes"
    But anyway, yea your nose seems larger than most girl's noses but your lips seems pretty big so that helps the balance of your facial features. So you really have nothing to worry about.

• If your nose was in a line up with others it might be a bit bigger than the others but it totally suits your face and it is actually cute, so no worries. It complements your face well.

• NOT AT ALLLLL, i did but i gotta nosejob thanks my parents

• Yes you do but it's not an ugly one

• sorry but yes your nose is big... but what is wrong with a big nose mine is big and i like it

• Your nose has the correct size for yor face.