FEELING CONFUSED...:(?

My BF IS IN PRISON IM SAD BECAUSE HE IS BUT I MET THIS OTHER GUY IM SO ATTRACTED TO HIM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are better off without your boyfriend in prison. Obviously, no one knows the reasons behind why your boyfriend is in jail, but either way, it's never a good thing. I think you should move on with your life and try to find a more stable relationship with someone new. It sounds like this guy you are interested in might be a good opportunity to do that.

What Guys Said 4

• thats tough. it depends on what he did/what kind of guy he is. do you fear him hurting you if you leave him? a lot of factors to this one

• yea he said if i leavehim he will look for me either way when he's out...

• 1) buy a gun and learn how to use it
      2) is his sentence worth the wait? do you love him? if he's a bad dude will he change if u stay?

• Sorry you feel that way. What is your BF in for and how long?

• for 9more months... but i mean i love him is just i feel attrated to this other guy I don't know...

• First feeling is always the best feeling. If this new BF has you feeling butterflies in you stomach, the you know your choice. The tough is if you old BF feels for you still. Nine months a lot could happen. Jailhouse is no joke. You know when one mentions been in jailhouse, I do worry.

• do you want to swap? he must be a bad boy so you can be a bad girl and swap can't you?

• How long is he in for?

What Girls Said 2

• well who do you like the most? what did your bf did? do you still see him?

• I think any female who stays in a relationship with a criminal is just asking for a shitty life.

I don't know what this guy did but unless he is in prison for something heroic, like killing a child molester... I don't see him having a lot to offer.