A guy I know has wanted to meet up for the first time I don't mind but where would you recommend as a good place to chill n talk? both 17 haha :)?

Please and thankyou :) xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't start with the movie theater, paperfriendd, I have been there, done that and believe me, no one does much Talking.
    Being it's a first time 'Meet up,' perhaps a pizza place, a bistro, small cafe, somewhere you can nurture and nurse a nice convo and get to know one another without anyone bugging you.
    And if everything goes well on this First time face to face, the next time there is always bowling, video game spots, going to the mall and eventually a-------Flick with his chick.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks lovely yeah the other day my friend recommended cinema... and I was like um but, we won't actually get to catch up :P xx

• So welcome, sweetie, and no, definitely won't get much 'Catch up' done of any sort.:)) xx

What Guys Said 2

• go to a park

• Park, beach , or a restaurant

• These all seem way tooo... serious haha. Like a restaurant is quite personal, beach well no beaches here and a park... depends on the park and the weather :)

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't suggest anywhere too crazy private and romantic. Just because, you never know with people you've never met. I'd try to go somewhere cozy and in public :D A place where you both can talk and get used to each other!

Good luck ! :-)

• find a party and invite him