Girls, what's your idea of a perfect first date?

I just wonder what girls think is the best first date for you, particulary in the winter.

(Ideally for 16/17/18 y/o)

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not so much what you do but what happens. She really won't care where you go ask long as you are showing her a good time. Even if things go to shit just make her feel comfortable and laugh along the way and shell swoon. Tips: avoid movies. I know its like the teen thing but you can't talk or build any sort of bond or connection so avoid it. Food is always best because you can try something new and have fun, go with something classic like mcdons and buy some mcflurries or something new. My personal favs are breakfast for dinner or getting a meal of only desserts. (Obviously i love food). But you get the point :)

• So in winter, is it really ok to just go to food, or would anything else work?

• Yeah winter food is super great because you can get beavertails and hot chocolate (canadian thing). Plus food is indoors so she can dress all cute and be warm and cozy inside. A cafe would have couches and music so you guys can cuddle and enjoy sweets and warm drinks. but also winter activities like skating and such are cool too!

What Girls Said 8

• My ideal first date is laying on a grassy hill or in a valley (after we have had a meal of course!) looking at the stars and just being 100% comfortable in talking with each other.

• I think something out of the norm or something that looks like someone put a lot of thought into. Of course though, I'm just someone who thinks things like that should be special.

• Something like hiking or just walking through a beautiful place and get some food from something cheap. So we can talk and really get to know eachother. If it goes well, we could do it another time and so on. Not anything really fancy, that's only awkward.

• For the winter, doing something like snowmobiling/sledding/skating/something outside... Then going inside to warm up and drink hot chocolate and talk and cuddle :)

• Go to the movies and go for pizzas or something.

• I'm not for any fancy smancy kind of stuff. Maybe grab some hot cocoa or coffee and walk around town, talking.

• Lots of cuddling :) I don't care about anything else. I'm a cheap date :)

• At home talking over a warm meal.

• I hate movie dates because it ts impersonal

What Guys Said 0