G I R L S! ... what should I do?

Say if you're talking to a guy, and you guys been talking for little over a year now. But you guys were starting of as two people trying to get to know each other first before just hoping into a relationship off of attraction.

So you start feeling him more than ever. Y'all hang out y'all talk on the phone gal text each other, and even had oral sex here and there (being as though I'm a virgin). You start to feel comfortable around him
and start opening up more, and telling him personal things you've been through.

So lately I started noticing he'll go days with out texting me. But he'll be posting things on social media. If I hit him up he'll text then don't reply and when I comfort him about it he will say he forgot or he got caught up.

So my question is, what would you do in this situation?

What Guys Said 1

• either call him or ask him in person why he's ducking you or ignore him back. since your not dating he might have found someone else and didn't want to hurt your feelings so he's just ignoring you

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should ask him to tell you how he honestly feels