I really want my boyfriend's hoodie and don't want to just ask?

I feel weird and kinda rude just asking for it how should I get it from him without just bluntly asking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there a reason he should give it to you?

• Well I rarely see him besides mainly in school and I want something of his to wear at home and keep me warm when I can't snuggle with him.

• Why do you not simply say this? If you ask for a momento he will willingly give it to you and it won't be troublesome. Also, do not ask and "forget" to give it back. That is stupid.

• All right thank you 😊

What Guys Said 4

• ask to wear it and just "" forget"" to give it bake

• Come out and ask him if you can have his hoodie if he says why
    say cause you want something of his to keep, so you can feel his
    comfort even thou he isn't there.

• Should I ask in person or text him to bring one in tomorrow to school for me?

• However you want do it , if you think texting him is better and
      make you comfortable than do that if not than ask him in school

• Well my girfriend thinks the same and guest what, I´m not psyquic, I can´t know what she is thinking unlest she tell me about it.

• Kill him and steal it, obviously.

What Girls Said 2

• i always just asked for it. You are dating so you should be able to be honest with each other. However, you could always ask to barrow it and hold on to it.

• Forget your coat next time you are out and claim you are cold. He should volunteer his coat.