How can I tell if my best guy friend likes me? HELP?

Okay so my best guy friend always jokes around his friends that he is in love with me but he does it to more than one girl. He also stares at me a lot and always tries to help me if im down. If he sees me alone then he will sit next to me and ask me if im okay and he always hugs me and puts his arm around me. What do you guys think?

• yes, he likes me
  • no, he doesn't like me

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a player :/

• A guy did this to me before as well when I was in 9th grade but he was a "love em and leave em" guy.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he does. Physical contact is huge for guys, if we are touching you then we like you.

• What else do guys do when they like a girl

• Well if he hasn't asked you out or anything else like that it really depends on his personality. Personally I will tend to single a girl out, like if there is a crowd of people I will either get you alone or if that's not possible I might just wait till it is. Also I spoil girls that I like- so if I know you like skittles I will get you a huge bag of them for no reason for example.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is just being nice, nothing more to it :)