I'm 22 would it be ok for me to ask out an 18 year old?

I think she is absolutely beautiful. I'd like to ask her out but I just don't want it to be weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, 18 and 22 isn't too different to each other. Unless you're one of these "experienced" guys or players, and she's naive.
    If she's got her head on right, and you aren't one of the "barely legal chasers" or players, than its perfectly fine in my opinion.

• Haha nope I'm not a player. I am actually more on the old fashioned side. I just thought she was really cool and didn't really think anything of her age until someone brought it up. I am not even sure if she's into me or not I was just curious.

• Yea, at 18 she's old enough to know exactly what she's doing and is less likely to be able to get sweet talked into things like a 15/16 year old would.
      And I think at 18, guys who are 21/22 are the top picks for lots of girls lol. From what I remember anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as she is of legal age, you have nothing in the world to worry about. Go for it!

• Well its legal and if you know her go for it

What Guys Said 3

• 4 years gaps at your age are not a very "weird" issue. If she likes you, go for it.

• It's only a four year difference I see no issue.

• Love is love.