What should I do? Please help guys I'm so confused?

I met this girl in class and she's beutifual and she told me she broke up with her boyfriend last week and then a school break came by and I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said she was totally down to and she asked me the next day if I wanted to hang out at night I said yes so I took her to a nice restraunt and payed for her and before that we were flirting on text and she would put hearts and flirting stuff! And I like her a lot and she got back with her ex 2 days later and then she text me 2 days after that trying to spark a conversation I'm so confused and hurt emotionally :( I don't know what to do if she likes me or not please tell what I should do thanks guys!

She's trying to talk to me still texting me out of nowhere and I'm sad she's stuck in my head and her boyfriend. Now is such a dick head he hits girls and when she was in the hospital he was sending her pics of him flipping her off and I was there for her talking to her and trying to make her feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she needed attention and someone to talk to when she broke up with her boyfriend. You were nice to her but she still had feelings for him. In my opinion she's trying to move the relationship she has with you in a friend direction. Sorry, but that's what it seems like to me.

• 50min She's trying to talk to me still texting me out of nowhere and I'm sad she's stuck in my head and her boyfriend. Now is such a dick head he hits girls and when she was in the hospital he was sending her pics of him flipping her off and I was there for her talking to her and trying to make her feel better.

• Oh wow he is an ass. Maybe she's trying to get out of the relationship but doesn't know how. Sometimes girls fall for idiots and they try to make excuses for them. She may have one foot out the door but isn't totally committed to leaving. If he is hitting her you should do something, tell someone report it

• Girls are scared to leave abusive guys in fear that they might hurt them and there is also a lot of feelings there

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, I'll tell you what to do, but first, you'll need chloroform, some rope, a shotgun, a television, a bible, and a lot of alcohol. Are you good at climbing?

• Wtf come on please real talk here please!

• Fine, fine, I'll talk real... fuck that ho, plain and simple, keep her in consideration, but look for someone else, get to know her friends. I knew a girl that played that same bullshit "I like you (when you don't like me) but won't leave my boyfriend" game and have nothing to show for it other than a wasted year of my life.

• tough sitch bro. she might be trying to keep you around incase her ex falls through again or your just a friend... maybe a possible friends with benefits