This girl I've been talking to said "we can be friends, I don't want a boyfriend at the moment " what do I do?

I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months were not dating but she said she liked me a lot and she wanted me but dosent want to move fast and get hurt. So I went to her house to hang out and I thought everything was going good until after I left her house she dosent talk to me for about 3 weeks then she messaged me and we were having small conversations then the other night I asked her what happen with us and she said "I don't know what happen" so I said well then what do you want to do. She said "let's be friends, I don't want a boyfriend at the moment " so I don't know what to do I really like her and I don't want to be just friends with her. I've been told to give her space and don't message her until she messages you. So I would appreciate if someone help me.

Yeah but I asked her out already and she said no because it was too soon

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay. Just take it slow. Show her that you respect her and her decision.
    Don't make yourself always available for her, play hard to get but not too muçh. By that she'll be wanting more of you. Still show her how much you like her by your actions. And then when she's ready I'm sure she's not telling you so when you think it's the right time tell her how you feel about her.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. They told you how they feel. You can't force something.

• Respect her wishes. Take it slow but don't let her string you along. Ask yourself: is she worth the wait?

What Guys Said 2

• Waited too long, plain and simple.

• Once you're in the friend zone, there's no coming out of the friend zone. Good luck man.