What is with this guys behavior?

A guy i was really close with years ago have caught up a few times recently after not talking for years. i saw him yesterday with a group and he didn't even try to talk to me, basically he couldn't have cared if i was there or not. he was friendly with the others, so i was kinda unsure why he was acting so cold towards me. I ended up asking him to go for a walk so I could tell him what i was wanting to, i said that i'd like to spend more time with him and get to know each other again because i enjoyed hanging out with him all that time ago. After i told him that he definitely acted more friendly towards me than he had before

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he didn't feel as if you really weren't interested in rekindling as much as you seemed? Maybe he's always been kind of interested in you, just didn't know how to go about it (don't know about this one) but I'm guessing the first. Us guys can easily misread what a women is trying to covey, so maybe he feels as if you just weren't all that interested in being as close as you used to be. Need more details

• Sounds like he was unsure about your intentions towards him as well. Once they were out in the open, he warned up to you. He probably didn't want to make that first move for fear of you rejecting him.

What Girls Said 0