How to get a cheerleader girlfriend in college?

I will be starting a nursing program next year and I was curious

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a cheerleader, and there's no secret. We're just like any other girls, except we can do gymnastics and do stunts and we're actually forced to look pretty while we compete in our sport. My boyfriend is literally a lumberjack, he cuts trees for a living, and I love him. He "got me" by doing absolutely nothing, we were just attracted to each other and things fell into place. It's not a good idea to go into college looking for a relationship with a specific type of girl, just be yourself, and if you have chemistry with someone, regardless of which sport they play or don't play, go after her.

What Girls Said 2

• Questions like these are life questions. You can't ask a website. Things like these take life expierences. It can't answer everything 4 u. Be urself act natural and take it from there.

• Everyone always has this idea that there's a secret to getting girls.. I can't stress it enough.. Just be yourself. Play it cool find out what she likes and what her interests are. Dont talk about yourself too much and dont come on too strong

What Guys Said 5

• Be tall
    Dress in style
    Have above average social skills
    Masculine body language.
    Always lead when chatting with women
    Strong eye contact.
    Get into shape.
    Don't be scared of being sexual if she's into you.

• Do you have a football team? Play a sport and do well at it they will come

• nursing program? I'm thinking you'll be surrounded by women in your classes by default.

• Is she white?

• Be hot and a Lacrosse player.