The social dynamics of dating and attraction?

Anyone have any thoughts on what influence this has on your ability to attract the opposite sex? To describe a little better what I mean, I have always struggled in finding a girl, attracting them, pretty much everything involving girls, I've struggled with lol and I think I'm quite a reasonably attractive guy. So on the surface, I guess you could say that it really hasn't made much sense when you break it down and analyze it.

I am beginning my career life at a fairly young age, living on my own at the moment, and I'm a genuine and sociable guy and a good friend to all. Trouble is, I very much notice the differences, or rather, the lack of similarities amongst myself and other people I usually come across on a typical day in my community. How big of a deal is it to share commonalities with others when it comes to forming friendships and dating girls?

I've always kind of felt like an outcast for no good reason. Deep down, I know I'm a really great guy, but what does that matter when others can't seem to see or identify with what I have to offer?

Anyone?

What Girls Said 1

• You may genuinely be a great guy but you need show others that. You know yourself but others don't know you. You need to show them what you have to offer. I used to be like you. I felt like I was a good person and had everything thing together except attracting the right kind of guys. It's all about being patient and waiting for what you think is the right person for you. You might be surprised by the number of females who may feel the same way you do. If you don't feel like you fit in with your current group f friends, make other friends. You don't have to like the same things as someone else in order to be good friends/partners/lovers etc. Be more open towards the people who you think you might not connect with or have anything in common with. You will be surprised by what you find.

What Guys Said 0