What is 1 thing that you hate?

what is 1 thing that you hate that your bf/bf husband/wife does

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I do crush? I'm a loner. I shall say it anyway, I feel left out of the question. Weeell I hate when he doesn't acknowledge my existence or at least my presence.

What Guys Said 8

• Nothing that annoys me, but one thing I don't like is that she beats herself up over things that go wrong and it sucks for both of us

• The wife "washes" the dishes.

By wash, I mean she runs the dishes and utensils under hot water and puts them on the rack to dry.
    I always find oily or dried food on them when she washes the dishes. I end up washing them again.

• One thing that I hate? When my gf speeds on the highway. I let her drive since I "obey" the speed limit.

• some girls just wanna get there fast :) mite be a deal on something she likes

• Taylor Swift is amazing :D

• Stupid people

• I hate it when I'm actually trying to get shit done (I. e cleaning) and she decides she can't leave me alone at that moment.

• maybe she wants to spent time with you.. do you work a lot

• No, we are actually together a lot. But when I leave the room, she is like a puppy and scours the house looking for me. It's adorable, but man, sometimes I gotta do stuff!

• carelessness and irresponsibility. and when she gives very subtle hints.

• When I lose in Super Smash Bros. I can't stand a girl who is just uber and locks you down with Mario.

What Girls Said 5

• i hate how my bf picks on me about every little thing thats wrongs with me n that he feels the need to put it out there i mean there's things i dislike but no 1 is perfect yeah?

• i think almost all men pick on the girl they are with. i dont no why they do it
      but ya know one is perfect

• yeah but like i was at his all weekend n he was like wats for dinner kimmy n im like ummm i don't know what u want n he's like i don't know u havnt done anything all day I've cleaned the house made lunch n everything so u decide n im like what r u getting at ny way i get up n i go fine ill go get somthing so i go to grab my purse n he laughs n goes its fine ill sort it out n then once we've finished dinner he starts again so i go to do the dishes n he goes dw ill do them n im like wat? omg y have a go at me if ur gunna tell me not to worry i dont get it! it drives me insane its like he's trying to say im lazy wen im not but wen i do somthing he tells me not to worry grrr

• I hate when we'll be sitting next to each other in the morning, and he puts his cold hands on my back. Or tickles me

• It's a confusing and complicated situation, but I'll call him my boyfriend for the sake of the question.
    He likes to play videogames too much. We'll be texting and then he won't answer for 20 mins then say "yeah sorry I was kinda busy" and sometimes I would jokingly ask what with and he'd say something about a videogame.
    Also, he likes to not tell me when he can't text. He just won't answer. Then when he does answer, he says nothing about where he went so I feel like I should ask. He is always busy with something that I would have been understanding with, so then I feel bad asking!

• I dislike it when my bf whines about some things. Anyone whining to me is like nails on a chalk board to me. Can't stand it!!

• what does he whine about

• Just random things. It really doesn't happen often, just when he's having an off day. But when he does I can't deal. haha

• I can never win a game of Mario Cart against him, I always get second! It is so damn frustrating!!