Crushing on a freshman?

OK so there is this new girl let's call her stacy... I fell head over heels for her the first time I saw her. Somehow I managed to get her to like me through talking and her and I both hit it off really well together. We've been flirting lately and I've been single since last year because my ex cheated on me. Anyway I've been single since and I haven't had these feelings since. She has a little overbite that she got teased for at her old school and that's why she traded in the middle of the year. So here is the thing. I am a junior in high school and she is a freshman. I want to know if I should go for it! Or I should just stay friends... Is the age difference too large? Its 2 whole years! I could just be over thinking this but I just would like some advice...

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. You're going to regret not going for it if you don't. The best part is that she likes you back, most guys are stuck wondering if the girl feels the same way or not.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say go for it. If you both like eachother. Age is only a number and she isn't that much younger

• Yes, there's nothing wrong with that. I talk to a lot of upperclassmen and think a lot are super hot. You are over thinking it and it's not a big difference

• go for it if u click well n u get on y not?

• GO FOR IT! two years isn't really anything tbh. It sounds like it is but it isn't. As long as you guys can see through past the things that might happen (worst case senerio) u two will be as good as gold!

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it, don't let the age difference or whatever the social structure is stop you from going for her!

• Dude go for it!

Reminds me of me, similar thing happened except I was a senior. Lol go for it.