Is it stupid for me to sad over a guy?

I legit feel like I get screwed over more times then not and its really starting to take it's toll on me... I'm starting to think I am not worthy of love.
I know deep down that isn't true I am more then worthy but I just don't understand men... Why fuck something up with a good girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not stupid to feel sad about anything cause you feel what you feel and can't help it. I think you should perhaps try focus on building your self esteem up before trying to date because that seems like a problem for you. Thinking you are not worthy of love is very negative which can only attract other negative things and people. If you learn to be happy by yourself then dating will be easier. Are you opening yourself up to opportunities to meet new people? Sometimes people expect to magically find a good man but don't do much to open up opportunities to meet that good man. For reference... I found my amazing boyfriend through my uni's dating/hook up page! So yeah don't shy away from doing things because you never know what could happen.

• I mean I'm actually pretty confident then men make me feel bad about myself... Like I do get out and what not. I'm never looking for anything tho they kinda find me and st first I never like them. Then when I do... Yep... They lose interest -_-

• But your happiness shouldn't depend on what men feel... that's not confidence. If someone's opinion of you has the ability to shake you so much then there is still work that needs to be done.

What Guys Said 4

• How to better understand men. I hope this enlighten's you.
    http://ifunny.co/fun/CrrCFzVT2

• Don't let guys determine how you feel about yourself. Not every guy has amazing morals. Some have shit morals. You are only in control of so much. If a dude tries to screw you over then fuck them. The next guy you are interested in may also try to screw you over but that's not a problem with you it's a problem with them. Sometimes you just have to brush shit off your shoulders and say fuck you and move on.

• Have you ever seen a monkey in a suite? Looks like a man, acts like a man, must be a man. Go to church. God is Love. If you are looking under rocks for love and painting a bow on it then you get what you shoved in the place for love.

All roads lead to death and all roads lead to God. You know there is a word called lust and stone called pyrite which looks like gold, they both look and feel real.

There are rules of engagement.

• I don't like you forcing your religion down my throat... My religion is buddism so I really don't appreciate that. My beliefs should have nothing to do with this and thats why so many down chrisanity and convert. I'm all for people spreading the word of god that's great but when they go about it like you that's when words starts being exchanged.

• I honestly feel the same way. Girls seemingly keep me around until a guy they actually like shows up and just cut me off having no idea whats going on. But you just gotta keep going and keep trying, there's nothing else you can do.

What Girls Said 1

• Monogamy is not natural... the end!

Step back into the true beauty of yourself :)