All my friends know hot girls?

I mean, like, really hot girls, friggin gorgeous girls, but I don't. They hang out with girls all the time, yet I don't. Thing is, those are more of my acquaintances at best (in other words, I'm pleasant with them and joke around occasionally with them, but they ultimately mean nothing to me) so I don't really have interest in spending time with them, and my actual friends either never really hang out, or don't know any girls. The hot girls I do know, I consider friends for the most part, or they already rejected me (or I know I don't have a chance either way). I'm not going to rant about race or suicide this time (I actually feel like shit, in a stomach ache sort of way), I just want to know what I should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading this and your responses make you sound so pathetic, look comming from someone who was in your shoes. You need to lower your standards one, two realise you're not a guy who deserves whatever he wants by the sound of you, three you asked for advice and this is it, four you're shallow sure there are girls who are too, but not every girl is. So you really want advice you haven't heard, grow up and stop wallowing in self pity.

• Hehe, well, that's all I have? Lower my standards, why, so I can hate myself more than I already do? I don't believe I deserve whatever I want, haha, I've already accepted I deserve to be miserable, what's next? Hmm, I'm shallow, why, because I don't chase after people that are totally unhealthy and don't bother taking any care for themselves whatsoever? I don't even fucking like myself and manage to stay in shape and take care to look neat and smell at the very least decent.

• How do I sound gay? Anyway, I don't go after models, just not girls that are totally unattractive, I'd easily go after an average girl. And, sorry, dearie, I can't help feeling depressed anyway, haha, clinical depression is a bitch, you know? Since I haven't seen my bs therapist in a while, cutting myself is honestly the only thing that helps! Something to do with endorphins and all that. Either way, that's the only thing that solves my depression... besides, I cut so I can pretend to be happy! See, I'm something of a class clown, that fucking idiot that always seems happy that everyone laughs at and no one respects. That's why I have to cut, so I can keep being the class clown, keep pretending to be happy, no matter how much I fucking hate myself for it. And, again, how exactly do I sound gay?

• Just how you keep needing a girlfriend, and guess what news flash buddy I've cut before pretty recently actually, and I know how it feels to pretend to be happy, I do that too. Not reacently, but just a lot and at least you have someone to help. I don't. Only people I am very close friends too, or that don't really know who I am know. So one, talk to your therapist, two stop pretending and start trying to be happy, try liking yourself more, and three you asked for opinions, there is no reason to fight people about them.

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps girls don't want to hang around with you because your attitude is very depressing :/ Maybe you aren't like this all the time. Who knows? But from all the questions I see you ask, it doesn't exactly give you a very bright demeanor.

• Well, since I pretend to be all bright and happy and sunshine in the outside world, I vent here. I mean, honestly, I can't let my friends or family know how fucked up I am, I'd be a freak, even more of an outcast. All people know about me is hat I'm a happy fool to the point of near naivety, acting idiotically nice to every fucking person, and always smiling or laughing, ought everyone does know I can say some really dark things at times and mean it.

• But, thing is, my parents have already dealt with my depression before, and people would think I'm weird if they found out about my cutting and stuff.

• Who would find out about your cutting if you let your parents know about what's going on? You think your parents are going to go around and gossip about you or spread things about you around? No. I believe that is very unlikely.

• Lower your standards.

• To what, negative? I don't think I'm an ugly guy, I don't particularly date a girl that I know I don't give a damn about.

• And you girls aren't? Haha, believe me, I'm not ugly, my problems start with the fact that I barely know anyone, the people I do know I'm either not interested in, or they're taken.

• well if you already know what your problem is, why ask here?

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't matter what she looks like or what people think of you or her just be happy and have a happy life