What should I do in this situation and what does she mean by "hard to read"?

So I've been seeing this girl for a little over a month now. We have seen eachother 5 times now, twice we went out, she's been to mine once and the other two I went to hers and met some of her family. We haven't had sex yet or even kissed properly. Whenever we are watching a movie we will sort of cuddle up to eachother and hold hands but it never leads to anything. She is quite a nervous girl and I've heard that she's been lead on a lot in the past so Im thinking she might be trying to take it slowly. At times it sort of feels like we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but just never kiss. Last night as I was leaving I signalled for a hug goodbye but this time she gave me a peck on the lips instead. We also started to talk about more personal stuff with eachother and she was saying how im "hard to read" which i didn't really get. What should I do in this situation. I really like her but i just dont know what she's feeling

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she likes u, she's trying to figure out how u feel about her

What Girls Said 2

• She probably can't tell that your into her because maybe your not the one initiating grabbing her hand and stuff. Im kind of like that to maybe she likes to take things slow and doesn't want to get rejected if you don't feel the same way about her as she does. it's better to take things slow then to rush it.

• I think she's all shy and wants you to act more, its really good that you respect her and care for her by accepting the fact that she's taking it slowly but you see there are chances that she might want you to act, surprise her. She thinks that you just there because she kept you there, shows her that you truly intrested with her and try to make more physical affection to her

What Guys Said 1

• She means you're supposed to be taking initiative and aren't, and that is confusing her. She expects that a guy who likes her would be wanting to be physically affectionate. Amp it up. (Yes, this means kissing her hello and goodbye from now on)