Where and how do I meet rich, cool, suave guys with good jobs, and what do I have to be to get them interested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, good luck with that. Usually u have to be either a model, famous or have lots of money yourself

What Guys Said 8

• In your dreams. . .

• You sound like a horrible person, so I doubt you'll find what you want. Being a gold digger is tough work...

• oh my god. i didn't realise that that's what i basically now am! how did i become this way? T_T

• You have to be a whore, and they have to be stupid.
    Rich men aren't usually stupid enough to give their money away.

• The first step is for you to be rich, cool, suave, and have a good job.

• Finding a guy with money is easy, but they usually don't look like this. by the way these guys don't look suave or cool at all. These are pretty boys that are probably more concerned about their looks than you are. They have guy liner in there medicine cabinets.

• What can i say -- i do like the pretty ones. i dont need him to be rich. i just need him to have an average income at the least. i work and intend to work for the rest of my employable life. I hate being a sponge. I don't even feel comfortable with guys getting the whole bill at dinner / lunch. But I don't earn much. So if he has enough money to raise our two kids, that's what I want.

• You lost me at bringing you your sandals lol

• Yeah I thought only dogs do that but I liked, no, loved, no, relished, the power trip -- it overrode the "wtf? you're a man not a puppy, have some pride" feeling.

• Lol. What are you bringing to the table?

• I'm smart I'm creative, I'm funny, I can be very nurturing, I'm an excellent listener, I'm musical and sporty, and to be fair I'm not bad looking. Not a supermodel but above average.

BUT... I'm not a rarity. That's why I need to figure out how to win a little more in the whole game.

• No, I just want a boyfriend, but I want a guy who is as good as the guys who pick me up for a shag/fling/nothing serious, and a guy who is way better than the guys who try to get with me but whom I have absolutely no interest in.

• Ohhhh... yeah... and mainly what I mean is, I don't want a hottie who is gonna cause problems. I don't want a hottie who can't get his life together. There's no future with a guy like that, that's my only concern. I just don't want to fall in love with someone it can't work with, and be heartbroken later when reality's problems causes rifts between us. Love isn't always enough.

• Try england

• The 1st guy looks like a fucktard and the third guy is clearly packing fudge on a weekly basis. My suggestion is to go to the bars in fancy restaurants and charge 500 a night. If you have the clap I suggest sticking to oral.

What Girls Said 0