Is drawing a talent?

I can draw anything i want to, i love to draw, i wake up everyday wanting to draw, i love creating art and im excellent at sketching. Im obsessed and sometimes i forget to sleep eat or study, im falling behind school because of this, im 22 and i should get a degree at least i NEED this degree to get to art school... but at the same time i want to drop out and pursue my passion... am i talented? is it a worthy talent?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talent is something you naturally have. Skill is something you developed on hours and hours and hours AND hours of developing.

If you have the drive and passion where you feel like school just gets in the way of what you truly want to do. I say don't go to school. But if you are going to take that path.

You will more than likely take the 'starving artist' path initially. If your drive hit its peak, I will assure you by the time you get to your deathbed, you will know that you have lived your true life.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you could consider drawing a talent. Some people can learn to draw whereas others can do it naturally. I cannot draw, you couldn't tell the difference between a picture I drew and a picture a 5 year old drew. My brother on the other hand can draw and paint photo quality pictures. I spoke to him about it and he said he can envisage what he wants to draw on a blank page, so he can draw the outline and fill it in.

• yeah of course

• Yes if your good. Draw me if you can? lol

• Yeah if you draw really good

• Heck yeah it is.. Not everone can do what you do.. You are talented

What Girls Said 2

• Get your degree first. Don't be a starving artist. You can always get back to drawing, but it's really hard to go back to school after you've left it for a while.

• Its hard. Really really hard to make it in the art industry. Having talent is not enough, get that degree pursue whatever you want but don't throw away the time you've already spent working at it.