Break up farewell messages.. describe recent kiss-off messages you've received when breaking up?

What is the most deflating, put-down goodbye message you've experienced, or heard about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I once got a message from my (now ex) boyfriend's best friend that said "John doesn't want to date you anymore. It's over between you and him". So I text John and said I think we should talk and he said there was nothing to talk about. I later found out he was cheating on me. Oh yeah, did I mention it was on our anniversary?

What Girls Said 7

• None really. All my breakups have been ok. We just explained why it wasn't wokring and we both walked away. No drama

• Those goodbye messages are so damn painful, having to cut things off so suddenly, but they've got to be done.

• I don't think it is going to work.. but I will always love you.

LOL

• "You weren't my type anyways. Plenty of fish in the sea."

We went to dinner 3 times :/

• Just the usual block from the phone and Facebook.

• Sorry, but you're a good girl you will find someone way better than me!

• Not sure but I bet I could knock it out the ball park. However all said in haste /hurt

What Guys Said 2

• Well I had an argument before breaking up. The worst I got is "Save me your sob stories about how normal I am". My return message was "Screw you and your sarcasm, everything's a freaking joke to you".

Afterwards we apologised, but we knew it was over at that point already.

• You got class
    you got sass
    fuck you bitch
    kiss my ass