I've been hanging out with this guy for over a month, his birthday is coming up... do I get him a gift?

Originally, I just knew him as the hot drunk guy I would see at parties. We always talked when we saw each other, but in September we started texting, and then in October I actually was his date for a family wedding. Since then, we've been talking almost every day, hanging out at least twice a week, and we've been having sex. I was nervous to ask what we are, but then the other night without me asking, he mentioned I was the only girl he's with. We've had a few sleepovers, and I'm sorry but that guy has seen me bleed during sex, and throw up on myself and still is interested in me, just helps me clean myself up. We've actually had really personal conversations, too. I've met pretty much his entire family, and most of his friends and I've introduced him to some of mine, as well. His birthday is in a little less than 2 weeks, and I'm wondering - should I get him a gift? Or would baking him some brownies or something be acceptable?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could get him a small gift; if it were me I'd get him something simple, like his fave old classic book from a thriftstore or used from Amazon.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not get him a gift. The gift of sex is enough.

What Girls Said 1

• Get him not the puff if he wingers you know he is materialistic lol