Fateful meeting. What it was like?

Where have you met your girlfriend/ boyfriend? There are a lot of beautiful stories about love. But love starts at different places. Cafés, supermarkets etc. what is your fateful place?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my ex at our workplace (I'm currently single). We were both in a relationship then. My then girlfriend broke up with me soon after she started working. Three months after, her she broke up with her boyfriend. The next month I asked her out, we offcially became a couple after a month. It was great, but now she's abroad and can't seem to keep proper communication so she broke up with me.

The meeting was magical. We didn't get close real quick but I kept thinking to myself, her boyfriend is a really lucky guy. I was somewhat shy and nrver been good at socializing but somehow I got to her. There were times when I look back and surpirse that I went through all that. Moreover went through all that to broke up.

I still love her, the few girls that came before her just pale in comparison.

I hope that qualifies to answer your question.

What Guys Said 2

• I met the girl I thought to be my SO of destiny forever in kindergarden. No joke. Love at first sight. lol :D
    It really was working out from the very beginning. However, she recently died... :'(

• A carnival a few months back, couldn't get her off my mind after that.

What Girls Said 1

• At a funeral. so not an ideal place. he was respectful though and waited a while to contact me after it, but that's where I first met the guy im dating