What’s your worst online dating horror story?

Most Helpful Girl

• Years ago I met up with a guy who I met online... he didn't look much like his pics and he lied about his height. Last time I checked 5 foot wasn't the same as 5'9. He also was just really weird and bought me this gift that I thought was inappropriate for meeting someone for the first time.

• this is why it is said, do a little video calling before setting up a date. in picture, body language cannot be assessed, which counts more than 50% communication and attraction.

• True... but I don't have a webcam or mic.

What Guys Said 3

• She was half an hour late, and when she did show up she looked like she'd probably eaten the girl from the pictures.

• The girl didn't post a picture. Enough said. At other times, the girl has pictures that don't show her figure accurately. Both of those died as there was 0 physical attraction

• blind dates mostly end up in horror stories.

What Girls Said 1

• True story, it was on the news i suppose, a guy meets a girl on a dating site, well, long story short, the guy was found butchered in several garbage bags, stabbed multiple times on the back.