Ex gf dating & having sex with other guys but wants to take things slow with me?

My ex gf who was once a good girl for 4 years with me has turned to a slut. She was a Virgin when she met me & lost it to me.

It sucks we're taking things slow again and she said she wants us to get married but she can't commit right now cause she wants to enjoy her youth & explore. She's 22 & all she does every weekend is clubs & drink.

I saw her phone & she was sexting 3 different guys & it hurt me bad. She slept over my place last night & those guys were asking her to come over. I noticed she talks to these guys daily & me aswell

I didn't even want to talk to her about it cause she was asleep. I'm treating her the best way I can but I don't know why she's seeing these guys. Maybe she's jealous I lived my youth & had fun while she only had sex with me this whole time?

I wish she would cut this out cause I'm losing respect for her & it's just hard for me to let go cause we still talk daily & it seems like we're getting closer.

I know she lives me in a way. Hence, she wanted me to pick her up from her girlfriend's house out of those 3 guys. This really sucks as I'm tied up & I know I have a stronger bond with her than these guys.

I wish she realizes these guys are using her for sex while i do more for her & provide more for her

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're attached to the idea of being with the girl who gave her virginity to you. I think the idea of marrying the girl who gave you her virginity has been romanticized in your head. It's a perfectly valid want - heck, that's what I want. But she's not that girl anymore. You want to be her one and only but she's not that "good girl" anymore. She's being honest with you when she says she wants to marry you but screw around with others first. So at least there's that. But sometimes when people are honest it brings to light some truths we don't want to face. She wants you to be her first and her last but not all the others in between. And she wants you to wait around until she's done with her "in between'"s and then be there for her and that's just not fair to you.

Sometimes the truth hurts and this is one of those times. The girl from all that time ago isn't there and both of you are lying to yourselves thinking that she could one day come back.

What Girls Said 2

• 3 different guys who she is texting.. are you serious? I know you don't want to let go of her but ideally you should. She's not worth your time since she's already having so much fun with those other guys. she really doesn't need you anymore and even if she does that is only for a little of love nothing else. so, I feel you should let go of her.. and talking daily at the same time feeling close doesn't matter when she is already with other 3 guys.. so just move on , let go before it is too late.

• uumm dnt waste your time she dont care about yhu... mmm its like me my bf is in prison 😥for like a yr now nd i love him i won't go nd have sex with other guys this girl don't evn know what she want...

What Guys Said 6

• Sexting and "dating"* with (at least) 3 guys while "building"** a relationship with someone who she has already been with is... pretty damn far from being stable, innocent, good-willed, or anything near non-slutty.

*it's not dating
    **it's not building

The ruthless and pragmatic answer is: cut ties, let it go.
    I've already been in that situation and also ignored every advice on closing it permanently, hoping it would still come out fine in the end, but that's just plain naivety.
    It took around 2 years of my life and drained the last bit of energy from me every time I hit the ground because of her. (More or less the same story.)

No one is special, everyone is special. You need time and you'll surely find another girl who isn't living her late teenager life crisis in his early 20s. It's the better way in the long run.

• She doesn't want to settle down. She wants to fuck around and party. Either fuck around with her while sleeping with other girls as well, or get out of there.

• Oh heck no! Don't even waste your time with her! Just red flags everywhere. Save your time, money, and energy and find someone else.

• She's keeping you in her back pocket man, abandon ship.

• Fuck that girl. Move on. NOW

• So what do you want?