I am dating a very younger guy.

I am 42 years old. I know my profile says different sorry. Well anyway I have a 18 year old daughter who is very unstable. Me and her father were never married and she grew up a pretty tough life as far as juggling between parents and I feel bad about that. She met this guy two years ago who was 20 years old and his father owns a airport and a few other businesses I think a golf course and a shop. He has a lot of money and a sure future. They dated about a year but my daughter was driving him crazy and she was pushing him away. I asked him one day why he was sticking around and he told me it was because of me. That he really liked me and didn't want to lose me in his life. We had sex multiple times while he was still with my daughter and I feel bad but that is in the past. They broke up and I moved into his house with him and we started seeing each other pretty seriously. I love him a lot he is such a good guy. We have a baby boy together now and are planning on getting married in vegas this fall. I just wanted to hear from other women who have dated younger because everyone is telling me it won't work out but I know we will.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for you, but I'm interested to see what the FemiNazis will say. If you were male and dating this young girl, the FemiNazis on here would be crying for your immediate castration. I suspect since you are female, they will just think it is fine.

What Guys Said 1

• This is the feel good story of the year!

What Girls Said 1

• I think the odds are against things working out for those dating, marrying, etc with great age differences, but I have seen where it has worked. Having said that I guess if its him and not the financial stability that you are in love with it has a chance. The son is also a bit of a plus. The negative of coarse is you will change physically and mentally much quicker than he is going too. That may cause a problem down the road in a few years.

I do wish you both the best however.