I need to make a decision fast and need an outsiders opinion.. Don't judge me?

I met a guy 2 years ago through a friend. Well call him bootycall. We exchanged numbers and hit it off immediately. He's extremely honest and he told me that he had a girlfriend but they were having problems. The chemistry between me and this guy was so intense and we ended up sleeping together anyway. So he cheated on his girlfriend with me for about a year and a half until they broke up because they were arguing too much. I knew me and him would never be serious and I knew I was just a bootycall but that's all I was ever looking for with him. I didn't want anything serious. He's 5 years younger than me and can be immature at times but I appreciate his honesty. Fast forward to 2 months ago. I met another guy at Halloween party. We arranged a date to go out and we hit it off immediately too. Now we see each other twice a week and we both seem happy. We have so many things in common and he's older than me and so much more mature than bootycall. Our chemistry is crazy good and I don't want to stop talking to him. He doesn't know about bootycall but bootycall knows about him because I don't hide anything from bootycall. Me and bootycall have a really strange open and honest relationship. Now that I've been talking to the Halloween party guy for 2 months bootycall is getting jealous and wants things to get serious and wants to see me exclusively.. After 2 years. I know he's not seeing anyone else. Bootycall is my best friend. He knows everything about me. We're so comfortable with each other and the sex is the best I've ever had. I don't wanna give that up. But I'm also afraid that he wouldn't be able to commit because he had a girlfriend when I met him. I really like the way things are going with new Halloween party guy as well and he's more compatible with me as far as our situations go and what we've been through. I can talk to him about anything and he understands me. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Bootycall guy is only now "in love" because you're pursuing other guys. Not because he really wants to be with you.

What Guys Said 5

• Sadly @Error_204, bootyycall got jealous. Otherwise I might tell her to attempt that.

She needs to put bootycall in his place (cut him off). And chase Halloween guy.

• bootycall unfortunately needs to accept that the benefits side of FWBs usually has to end when one of you starts datnig, as the new boyfriend/girlfriend will almost certainly not approve!

• It ain't nothing to cut bootycall off

• That happens when you take sex to lightly. Do you still have sex with bootycall or all what you have with him in the sexual area ended when you started your formal relationship?

• I'm still having sex with bootycall sadly

• Ohhh... You canĀ“t start a relationship without ending one otherwise you never will have stable relationships, they will end up been dysfunctional.

• I agree and I appreciate that advice. I know what I have to do its just hard

• Threesome.

What Girls Said 1

• I think 'bootycall' guy as you call him lol is just jealous and doesn't want to see you with anyone else. It wouldn't be wise to date him as you see y'all started off by you being 'the sidechick'. Like I tell my friends, getting promoted to the main chick means your old position of sidechick is now available so don't think for a minute if things go south with y'all he won't try and fill the position. Anyways I'm starting to ramble lol, I think you should keep pursuing 'Halloween guy' and see where it goes.