Why does he treat me this way if he "loves me"?

I am a very insecure person. I also have trust issues due to my past relationships. Its always in the back of my head that my bf is lying to me or cheating on me. I never have had proof of him cheating. But sometimes I “think” he has which is ruining our relationship. He tells me I need to start trusting him which yes i know I do. We have talked a million times about what needs to change but he does not like communicating. I am trying my best to try and trust him and get over my insecurities but it isn’t working. Last night he came home yelling at me because I did not have supper made. When for one I was not sure when he was going to be home. Then he tells me all I do is sit on my butt and eat. Which that is not true. I get home after work and usually do the dishes (which we have to do by hand), do some laundry if it needs to be done and vaccume or mop the floors if need to be. Then I do my homework. I have gained a little bit of weight but only because I actually eat now. When before when I was single I didn't eat much because I was to busy going out drinking. It just really hurt me from what he said to me yesterday. Basically calling me fat. Just doesn’t seem like he is attracted to me anymore. But yet when I ask him he says he still is. I have mentioned taking a break as well but he doesn’t want to do that. He says its because he loves me to much. Well if he loved me you think he would treat me better. Not put my down about everything. And also does it sound like he has cheated by him not wanting to do it much and being a jerk about everything?

Anyone else have advicr?

What Guys Said 1

• " Its always in the back of my head that my bf is lying to me or cheating on me. I never have had proof of him cheating. But sometimes I “think” he has which is ruining our relationship. He tells me I need to start trusting him which yes i know I do. We have talked a million times about what needs to change but he does not like communicating."

Nuff said.

• Well its by the way he acts. And he never wants to talk about our relationship so it makes it hard to make it better without communication.

• You don't trust him, you feel he 's complaining unjustly. Do you think a discussion can fix that?

What Girls Said 1

• He is emotionally abusing you and you do not deserve this. Please get some help. Your university or school should be able to provide you with counseling services.