Do you believe in love from the first look?

In love from the first look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too me that's just a physical attractive. Just because they have a nice appearance doesn't mean there heart is as bright. I mean you have to get to know people, you can't just like them from there appearance, and just be like "Hey are you single?" And they say yes, and then you ask, "You want to go out?" I mean you two probably haven't even gotten to know each other yet as friends. I think its best to get to know someone even if you just like them from there appearance. Because that's something that messed me up in my last relationship. You can't just say you like them because they are stunning or hot. Its more to like a person then just there appearance. Just because he/she may have a nice smile, or a nice face, or pretty eyes doesn't mean there heart is as bright. A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

• I agree with you. I beautiful heart is worth waaay more than a beautiful face.

• You have to get to know people, okay they have a pretty face but that's just there appearance you have to really get to know them, which is something that has messed up in my past relationship.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think you can instantly LOVE someone just by seeing them.
    you have to love the heart, the soul, inside.
    Then only the love you have for the outter appearance will matter.
    Its possible to be infatuated, yes,
    but love is an extremely strong and heartfelt word... though people don't thnk so anymore.
    love is from the heart, when you look at someone, and know nothing about them, except what you see, that can't be love.

But it could turn into love, over time.
    Though, you can't choose who to love, love is fate.
    <3

• No I do not. For me, I have to get to know the personality before I actually falling love with them. Love at first sight isn't really love but more of crush at first sight. Love is a caring feeling, wanting to put their needs before yours, doing anything you possibly can to make them happy, you don't see their flaws as flaws, but, as just another beautiful part of them. You can't have those types of feelings at first glance. You have to get to know them. Their weaknesses, their strengths, their hobbies, the things they are passionate about etc .

• i... dont know.
    id like to think i dont.

• I do! My nan and grandad experienced it and they're still absolutely in love with each other. I hope I can have what they do one day :3

• Yes, I believe it can happen. I can't explain it, but I feel it's possible.

• No. You may be attracted but not in love. It's like candy, the wrapping is pretty, but you never know about the flavor. You've got to get to know somebody, before you say you love them.

• Lust not love.

• I do not believe in love at first site. But studies have been done that show most women decided in tens minutes if they are attracted to a guy physically.

• No, I believe in lust at first sight. You can't fall in love by looking at someone. You may be extremely attracted to them, but it isn't love. It could become love if you talk to them long enough though

• no, I believe in lust at first sight.

• It could happen

• No just instant attraction at first sight then the personality determines if i fall in love

• No, thats attraction. Duh, u dont know the person. U just love how she/he looks, so. No

• Yes, i have experienced it and it was the most weirdest thing ever. Not just a crush, not just a physical attraction, and it was the first and only time i approached someone because i'm shy but the thought of not to was unbearable.

• No I don't. I belive in attraction from the first look, but not love. That shit was made up by Disney.

What Guys Said 12

• Only a moron believes that.

Love isn't determined when you're frolicking in the meadows and everything is coming up roses.

It's determined when the chips are down and things are looking their bleakest.

• Yes as soon as they see me they love me lmao

• Smoothness out of 10: 2 - Coarse Grained Sandpaper.

Comments: You need to work on your game bud, I'd reccomend professional help.

• no! (filler)

• I don't. That's a blatant lie. There are maybe a few exceptions where you feel a connection and with eye contact you may know it's love, but that is rare. Just lust. Don't mix the two

• I believe in lust at first sight but not love at first sight

• Yes, i believe in love at first sight (look)

• Taylor.
    Swift.
    :D

• Sure, why not.

• Of course I do

It happens and not just because someone looks amazing... it happens really when all elements of a great wonderful relationship click so well so fast, that automatically your falling in love

And that since everything in your life until that point you met that person has shaped you to be just right for them, right then and there. there's 7 billion people out there, You @asker have someone out there that and that person has you, you guys would click in a second...

The hard part is, where is she/her out of 7 billion people

• Yeah but it's rare very rare

• Yes, it's possible -_-