Height. What's the shortest/tallest you would date?

Guys, what's the tallest girl you would date? Do you even have a height limit? What's your preferred height for girls?
Girls, whats the shortest guy you would date? Or do you not care? What's your preferred height?
I think the shortest I would date is 5'9 and my preferred height is 6'3, but anything over six foot is pretty much perfect. There's no such thing as too tall in my opinion. I'm 5'4 but I wish I was taller. Like around 5'8.

Yes I know this is a shallow question, but that's what this site is. If you're a short guy and you're butthurt, sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere between 4'10 and 5'7 is ideal to me. I would date/approach taller girls too if I wasn't so convinced that they didn't want anything to do with me lol.

I've read somewhere that a good portion of tall women actually prefer short guys because of psychological reasons. Like tall women being repeatedly rejected and mistreated by tall men, which eventually makes them go for shorter guys because they perceive tall guys as jerks.

But it's like a 5% probability that I'd rather not risk haha. What's the point if we'll get rejected 95 times out of 100 attempts?

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 6'4", and although I historically prefer shorter girls (under 5'4"), I will date someone no matter what height she is. It's all about the emotional/mental connection.

My current girlfriend is 5'2", and she loves that I can reach the top shelf, lol. :-)

• Since you're pretty tall, what is it that you like about short girls?

• I think it's just aesthetics, really. I am perfectly attracted to taller girls, as well, but for some reason, I find short girls to be cute. Cute, to me, is simply more endearing, I guess.

• No limits in either direction. I think it's kind of hot when there's a bit height difference but it's not required.

I'm 6'3"

• Good job growing haha

• I keep my fixations on all counts to the bare minimum and hence, even the thought of this cropped up after seeing your question lol. But after thinking about it, I infer that I don't and won't have any limitations to taller or shorter ever as long as our chemistry is great. A date isn't a trophy for me and whoever is my date will be the best trophy immaterial of how the 'normal' world views her :-)

• Looks don't matter at all to you?

• Ahh, well for me physical attraction is pretty vital for perfect chemistry.

• Mine won't start either w/o physical attraction but again like I said that's a natural thing and I keep fixations that my mind conjures up to a minimal :)

• I'm 6'1" & I prefer a petite girl. Probably aroind 5'3"ish. I would date a taller girl, it's not a deal breaker at all, just prefer petite & short. I like being able to pick a girl up & hold her & if she was 6' or near my height it's be harder to do.

• I'm bi, so I'll answer for both, lol... ^ u ^'

Girls: no max, min 4'10, prefer 5'7
    Guys: no max, min 5'8, prefer 6'6

I'm 5'7½. :x

• So you would turn yourself down?

• "Liking the same sex doesn't mean u want a clone of urself"

I get that, I just meant you wouldn't give guys your height a chance?

• @Bysshe
      I understood what u meant. And yeah, I'd probably turn down someone of my height. It's not something set in stone, but I'm just not attracted as much to the shorter guys.

• there is no height limit really, but im 6'3" so anyone too short is a bit of a pain to kiss or cuddle lol. Having said that, I wouldn't not date someone just because they are short.

• I greatly prefer girls 5'4" and under, but it's not a requirement. (I'm 6'2")

• Height preferences are stupid, so I don't care.

Plus, it's not a "shallow" question; it's a silly question,

• Shortest: 5"0

Tallest: 5"10

• I wanna date with someone is short ı really love petite girls =))))

• 3inches tall and 5inches below

• I'm 6'5. I'd date girls 5'8 and taller. I'm not into short girls.

• So if a girl was perfect in every other way, but under 5'8 it would be a no go?

• I think girls look more attractive if they're of approximately normal height, say somewhere between 4'0 and 6'0, but I don't think I would not date someone just because of her height. I guess it could affect my decision if I had to choose between girls (not likely...) but it certainly wouldn't stop me dating someone just because she was tall or short.

• I would date taller girls... even 6'5 ft tall, although I'm only 5'9 ft.

• You wouldn't feel imasculated at all?

• Nope, I like dominant girls anyway ;)

What Girls Said 5

• as long as he's taller than me i dont care. I'm 5'3" , so a guy would have to be over 5'4" lol. not hard, right?:P

• i'm 5'7" so i'm on the taller side. and i only feel bad for short guys who don't treat taller girls like crap! i had a guy "friend" who was about the same height as me and my best friend was 5'2" and he would always tell me how much "better" she was than me because "guys just don't like tall girls." such a jerk.

anywho i prefer guys taller than me but when it comes down to it, height isn't a major priority. i'm fine with 5'6" or taller. my current boyfriend is about 5'8". like 5'10"-6' is probably ideal but it's definitely not a dealbreaker haha

• Haha she's defintely wrong, I would love to be tall. It's so elegant.

• haha no she never bragged to me about being short! our guy friend would always tell me that she was better than me because she was short. and I don't know haha my sister is 17 and she's about 5'10" and i don't think she likes it as much as you think she should. but then again, don't we always want to be what we aren't?

• Oh well then he's wrong haha. Yeah I hear that most girls don't like being tall at first, but learn to like it.

• At least 5'11. Because I'm tall

• I don't really have a limit, but the shortest that I'd go for I think if 5"5. I'm 5"1. I wear heels a lot, though.

• Tallest: No limit.
    Shortest: 5' 5" (165 cm)

• I'm 5' 8.5" (174 cm)

• Your 5'8 and would date a guy 5'5? Wow haha, I don't think I could do that!

• I think didn't explain myself, guys must be over 5'5", if they are that height or less I'll never date them.