Does this girl seem within my reach in terms of girl I could possible date?

I'm confused as to my chances with her and worry she's becoming out of reach. there is already an age gap is she's only like early 20's but worry there might be an income gap or she might be used to having more money than I have. myself I work full time but in a low paying position in manufacturing , she is away at college to become a dental hygienist. and on top of that she's really good looking but she is single and oddly hasn't had many bf's. I meet her at a local bar a year or so ago and talked to her a number of times since and get the feeling she's interested but feel like she's headed to greater things as she's living in another city for college and more used to a lifestyle that involves more money. but she confuses me as just the other day she said hi to me and talked to me as she saw me leaving the bar on the street and normally she doesn't do that.

so what do you think a good looking 20 something dental hygienist with an older guy who works in industry? I feel like I only have a chance cause we live in a small town and not a lot of options but in city she goes to college really I'd have no chance with her

I also want to add I'm very surprised she's still single , when I first meet her I though she's go quick and not be available for too long seemed like a great catch but hasn't really dated anyone seriously and I'm not really sure why. it could be guys don't feel they have a chance or she's type of girl who's hard to have sex with but sense that's opening up too as everytime I see her she's wearing more and more revealing pants that show off her amazing body

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the way she looks has anything to do with your chances. Its how she views you that counts. It does seem like she is interested, or just friendly. You could either try and talk to her some more and try and get more hints. You could talk about how you are looking for someone and see how she reacts. She will probably ask what you are looking for at which point you could admit to liking younger girls (you never know, she may like older guys- a lot of girls do).

Alternatively you could jump the gun and ask her out or at least for her number so you can text her.

• I think she knows I like younger girls that doesn't seem to be the issue , I'm just not really sure what she's looking for , agree I could just ask her out and see how that goes

• It's hard to tell isn't it. Either way it will compliment her. You could even joke about it and say it's a long shot because your young and beautiful, but would you like to go for a drink with ugly ol me :)

• Oh by the way, the point of her asking what you are looking for isn't too show her that you are into younger girls. It's too make her start thinking what she is looking for. You could even think of personal traits you know she possess when you tell her that's what you like in a woman. This way it gets her thinking about you in that way.

What Girls Said 2

• Nobody is too good for you and you will never be too good for anyone. Just like nobody is not good enough for you and you're not good enough for anyone either. Money doesn't make a good person, social status doesn't make a good person. A person's job doesn't make them a good person. At the end of the day, nobody is too good for anybody and the worst thing she can do is say no, so then you move on.

• looks, occupation, social status, and income have nothing to do with it. age may have been a problem a few years ago, but this young woman may want a mature man. and here's the thing: if you try, you have a 50/50 chance with her. if you give up, you don't even have a chance. so be more optimistic about it! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, don't ever EVER think some girl is "too good" or "unattainable " for you.

She's already showing signs of interest... don't let your insecurity ruin your chances with this girl. 8-)

• You have thirty percent.