Way do men sleep with attractive women they don't like?

Namely women they have already slept with, they go back for more, no matter how rude or bitchy the woman. Why?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't they?

It's like asking why you'd go to a restaurant where the chef was a bad guitarist.

0|1
    0|0
    • Good analogy. Like our dicks care if she has a shitty personality.

• Show All
    • Well I feel less attracted to assholes. especially after a couple of occasions in the bedroom. Act like an ass and expect that attraction to disappear real quick. I thought that was the same for men :-/ maybe only for some.

• Generally 'attraction' and 'like' are two fairly distinct things for men.

If she's a bitch their interest in dating her or making any effort to be nice to her drops. But their interest in screwing her can remain high.

What Guys Said 7

• What this is a retarded question. i have slept with women that i find mildly attractive that had shitty personalities and were dumb. It doesn't mean that i stayed with them beyond that and almost every guy I know has at least has done the same once or twice. Shit there are guy's that i know who are good wing men that didn't mind taking the not so pretty one. Now their are some guy's out their that wouldn't, but i wouldn't necessarily call them men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're thinking with their little head, not their big head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all do, you could say the same about women and assholes that might be good in bed or seem like a cool badboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because sex feels good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's already done it more than once, it's because she's good in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want sex and she must be there best option (in his view at least) despite her flaws.

0|0
    0|0
    • *their

If a man can't get a good woman a bad one will do...

• This is a stupid question.

0|0
    0|0
    • Guess that's why I got a stupid answer. if being attractive is enough of a reason then you men are pathetic.

• That is a stupid statement.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.