Should I try tinder?

I don't actually want to date anyone else and I'm in love with my fiancé, he's my one and only. Lately though I've been having these awful dreams where I cheat on him. Maybe if I try out tinder and see how awful the dating pool is I won't have those awful dreams anymore?
I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams or nightmares? You join tinder and you'll her inundated with messages and dirty pictures.

Maybe you need to think more about the root of your thinking.

• Nightmares. The first one I woke up in a cold sweat terrified because I didn't know if I actually did what I thought I did or not. The second one, I knew it was a dream right away and was disgusted with myself.
      I guess I'm worried that since he's the only guy I've ever been with, that I'm going to wake up in my late 30's/40's and regret all my life choices and cheat on him with some loser. I also sometimes don't feel very loved by him. I feel like I'm just one of the bros but I cook dinner and am good in bed so he keeps me around.

• If the latter, then yes I think it's a bit strange he finds it funny. Both scenarios would worry me. The dream esp. But then again everyone is different. He may not read into dreams or he's just confident/trusts you will never cheat.

I think though you just have to converse more. If you're unhappy you sometimes feel just wanted for sex and food then something is wrong. You need to explain why, how you want him to change and make it clear that it's important to you. If he loves you then hopefully he can improve how you feel in those areas and you will never even think twice about anyone else again. Dreams or not :) good luck!

• They are both very bad dreams/nightmares. I always associate nightmares though with dreams where monsters are chasing me which is why I rarely use the term.

What Guys Said 1

• That is the dumb... est... fuck it. Do it.

• I guess I'm worried that since he's the only guy I've ever been with, that I'm going to wake up in my late 30's/40's and regret all my life choices and cheat on him with some loser. That's what all my dreams have been about anyway.

• Ok, maybe it's just pre-wedding jitters then, right?

• Yes. Commitment fears.

What Girls Said 0