Would you rather date a 5'9'' 150lbs guy, a 6'0'' 175 lbs guy or a 6'4'' 250 lbs guy?

Sometimes I wonder if being HUGE is what attracts girls so much..

Some Stats
Average male height is 5'9''
Average female height 5'4''
less than 15% of men are over 6'0''
less than 1% of men are over 6'4''

I admit that I am like 6'0'' 170 lbs and I get pissed off when a taller more jacked guy walks by me.. I think "WHY THE F*CK DOES HE GET TO BE SO HUGE AND RIPPED AND I DON'T?" lol I get kinda mad even though I dont express it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I'm 6'1" and all those heights are fine with me. The guy should be a healthy weight and definitely not huge and ripped. A fit body is very attractive but a body builder type isn't, at least to me. My fiance is 6'4" and maybe 200-210 lbs, with a fit athletic build. Just perfect for me.

• You are a 6'1'' female? Good lord! You are an outlier so you can't really represent the average women quite well haha. Holy crap your kids might reach 7'0''

• @asker she is very tall for me... i wish i have the same height as hers

• I doubt height is cumulative like that. I bet musicbrain and her guy just have a much lower chance of them having short kids rather than their heights stacking together like that lol.

• My boyfriend is 6'5 and 190. However... that doesn't seem to be an option. He really wants to gain weight but I think he looks perfectly fine. He's a swimmer so he's all muscle and very thin. I'm fairly certain he's something like 7% body fat.

However, 250 lbs sounds terrifyingly large. So I'll go with the 6' and 175. That's like my dad :p

• I saw a football player at the doctors office who was 6'8'' looked 325 lbs and literally had 23 inch arms! he was a white guy too. I was too scared to ask him how he got such massive arms

• I know I am the exact average in height for American women lol but where I live I am extremely tiny. My 13 year old brother is projected to be 6'7. He's already taller than me haha.

• You are normal height you live with bigfoots

• 5'9 or 6'0 because I'm 5'2 and would feel like a child compared to the 6'4 guy. Honestly though if I really liked him I'd be fine with a really tall guy. But if we're talking about ideal 5'7-6'2 works for me.

You're answer will probably depend on the height of the girl but honestly personality and compatibility will trump first impressions (height and attraction)

• I like average framed and height guys the most and I'm 5'7 140ish lbs. I'll take either of the first two and it will depend on his personality and which one I'm more compatible with on other areas. I don't want the last one.. not my cup of tea.

by the way, my ex bf was shorter than all of those three you've listed. He was 5'7 1/2 and only 10-15 lbs heavier than me.

• Forgot to add... I don't like male bodybuilders for the most part. I think those extra muscles look disgusting.

• Well considering I'm 5'8 I'd prefer a guy 6'0 175.

I like guys to be taller than me, but not too tall. And I'll also accept guys around my height, but like I said I prefer them to be taller.

• 6', 175#

My husband is 5'11" and 175 and in incredible shape. Be patient, it takes time to build muscle.

• Well, my boyfriend is 5'10 and 220 lbs... lol. But out of all of those choices... the 6' 170 lb guy.

• The last one xD
    --- out of those choices...

• I'm 5'3" 120# and my ex is 6'5" 250#.

I wholeheartedly embrace the 5'9-5'11 bracket.

You have to be careful not to project your own insecurity onto others. That's become your obsession but I guarantee no one else is obsessed with your size like that.

• You left out the most important detail... what are their personalities like?

Physical stats aren't everything...

• I'd take 6'4
    250 lbs. chubby tummy muscular arms and chest.

• My ex was 6ft 4in and like 250lbs. So I guess I choose that. But honestly all those heights and weights are irrelevant to me.

• Any of them. I'd probably look weird with a dude at 6'4 when I'm 5'4.

• 5'11" 180lbs = Amazing! :D!

• @Would you rather date a 5'9'' 150lbs guy

Actually this is my perfect size as far as attraction seems to go -for me.

• 5'9" 150... I'm short and barely 5ft tall. I dated guys over 6ft and it was too awkward, I like tall, but not too tall.

• 6'0 175 lbs if I have to choose between those 3.

Serious though, less than 15% of men are over 6'0"? Most of guys I dated are 6'0 and over I don't think over 6'0 is that rare...

• I mean if we were given the option to choose, of course most will say 6'4". nothing wrong with being 6'0 or 5'9" though.
    It's like saying would you rather be with a girl with A cups, B cups, or DD's?

• Most guys don't put as much importance into breast size as women do to height.

• wow I didn't know you were into such kinky stuff, maybe you can teach me a few things

• Well first of all never use frosting near your anus

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I'm 5'8, ~190 lbs but I don't really look fat. And being short is way more fucking annoying. But, luckily, the girls I've liked are still my height or shorter so that's all that matters to me.
    I could still kill or injure pretty much anyone so I don't see what's so great about being "jacked".

• Being jacked and having money attracts a whole different league of women dude, you have no idea. My cousin is 30yo 5'10 shredded and is a lawyer, good god he is dating a new 9/10 every 3 months. Granted he is a decent looking guy to begin with.

• why would you want to kill or injure someone? that's the point or reason why girls are attracted to taller guys. You're psycho.

• Self-defense. Very few practical reasons for being jacked these days.

• I've got two inches and 5lbs on you, man... and it's not working! I need to be huge! I need to have limbs like tree trunks, and a neck so muscular I can't turn my head!

(lol)

• As a 5'6'' man, lol.

• How about 5'7 guy, is he too short for a girl

• Nope. He ex bf was only 1/2 taller than that and I'm 5'7. It's actually cool having a guy almost the same height. I've always like average height guys.

• Same height with or without your heel

• Yes being big does attract some women, whether the largeness comes from fat or height. It can make them feel more protected than a guy that isn't big. It's natural.

• How big tho? Most guys are not near 6'4'' 250 lbs. I myself am taller than most guys I meet.

• @Jbunch 3 meals a day will work as long as they are 1000 calorie meals each. Snack on bananas or whatever in between for the extra 500. Use Fitday program to show you how much 1000 calories really is.

• id advise to try to get a little more protein in because you'll gain weight fast at 3500 so shoot for at least 150g

• R we supposed to just automatically kno what a weight looks like on a frame?