Are Average Women Intimidated by Really FIT MEN who's Job depends on him ALWAYS LOOKING FIT and Handsome ?

I'm asking this question because the line of work i do requires me to look good with six pack and no more than 10 % BODY FAT year round. Know i have gotten to the point were no mater what i WEAR you can tell i'm really Aesthetic !!!
Now all the women that give me attention are FITTNESS Junkies... How can i make myself more approachable to other Classy Women?

Most Helpful Girl

• So wait, you're criticizing the women who are attracted to you as somehow not classy? I assure you that the class of person you attract has nothing to do with your fitness level. Might it have more to do with this shirtless line of work you're in, or some other aspect of your presentation or personality that you're putting out there?

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say it's intimidating, but health nuts aren't my type, whether they have to do it for work or not.

• Tbh, i am intimidated to approach extremely fit and handsome men. Society dictates that women must look, or groom better than men :D. But if you'll approach me just like how any other regular guy would, if you prove not to be a player, an ass, or stupid, then i might like you. Just be sincere about yourself and with the girl you really like. Everyone likes to have an attractive partner, women can't help sexual attraction, it's bilogical, so u have a heads up versus everyone else on the looks department, just don't mess up other traits. Techniques, pretending, etc are waste of time and energy.

• By improving your spelling for one.

• no. i don't dislike them as people. i am not attracted to that kind of body but can overlook it if he has a very cute face.

• Not all girls like FIT MEN. But a lot of people see fit people as general fitness junkies. A lot of people don't like that and the more for classy women. They also prefer classy men.

• Nobody is intimidated by anybody. If you've got a good heart, you will attract the right people.

What Guys Said 0