Why are you older guys obsessed with teen girls? It pisses me off and it is creepy?

You guys that are 25+ chasing after 16-18 year old girls, do you realize that they still live with their parents and are not fully matured yet?

These girls don't even look as good as the 21-25 year olds, they still got braces, pimples here and there, not to mention their immaturity and lack of sexual maturity?

You guys are sick, women in their 20s are way better and can actually offer you something in a relationship.

I am 21 and I would not even date an 18 year old unless she was super mature and lived on her own.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has the right to go after who they are attracted to (well except if the person is married or something then they shouldn't). Different people have different taste. Nobody forces you to do the same thing. You don't have to date a 16 year old if you don't want to. They don't have to date a 24 year old if they don't want to. That's my take on that.

• If he just want her virginity like you mentioned on the other comment then yes it's disguisting, but if they genuinely have feelings for each other then I don't see why not.

What Girls Said 21

• well... i think the older guys who want younger girls usually want that set up because they're legit afraid of being called out on their shit. younger girls are more impressionable.

• Agreed. It's pathetic and disgusting. Unfortunately also very common where I live. One of my requirements is that I will not date a man who's dated a teen. I date my age or older (23+) and if he let's say at 25 dated a 16yr old girl, I don't care if it's illegal or not. I find it creepy and disgusting and I will not date him.

These men go for them cuz younger girls are usually easier to manipulate and impress. Easy pussy. For some reasons young chicks like that think they're hot shit cuz they are dating 20-30yr olds. One of my classmates in 6th grade was 12yrs old and she was so proud to be dating a MARRIED 26yr old man! WTF -_-
    Easy pussy.

• Sure, but to be fair 23 and 19 is not at all a big deal, unless you consider under 18 to be a teen

• 19 and 23 isn't that bad. But if he's like 29 and dated a 17 or 18 year old. Nope. Sorry. I will not go out with him. Legal or not idc. It's my requirement.

• Because they're easy to manipulate.

Seriously it's pathetic.

• It's simple - they're afraid of women and are into something similar that won't give them a hard time when they do something stupid - and they do it often.
    hence they feel they're 'loved' and 'in a relationship' without actually being in a real, committed relationship.

- those that do this are afraid of women or women their age don't want them because they can see through their veil of c*ap
    xD

• I agree. As an 18 year old lol.
    My friend dated a 25 year old when she was 16 who pressured her into sex and 2 years later she finally sees how effed up that was.

LOL @the guys saying "but 16 year old girls are hotter!" Yes what a good reason to pursue a teenage girl. We were worried it was for the wrong reasons, glad you all clarified...

• Hmmmmmmm!
    Posts like this sometimes make me suspicious.
    Are you talking about yourself?
    Are you attracted to teens?

I mean, who farted in the elevator?

• My intentions are none of your business and without evidence of your postulations all you can do is extrapolate.

• Yeah!
      You are soo busted.

• Haha who farted in the elevator! It took me a second to figure out what you meant. But it was a good point, when i eventually understood it lol

• They're easy to prey on and easy to control and please.

• Yeah!
      Guys in their 30s sometimes tried to check me out like when I was only 14.
      Usually at the beach.
      Gross!

• @crazyincalifornia but you are no dumb daisy at all!! I'd just give them a middle finger gesture. :D

• Well, now with 5 years of Karate, I actually feel sorry for any perv getting too close to me now.
      Every girl knows where he's going to get it.
      HHH

• FINALLY. Someone that actually has sense.

• I've heard of older guys being creepy on here but I've never seen it. Maybe because I avoid the sexual questions altogether lmao

• Hmm. Never seen normal_dude comment before. But then again I'm relatively new here. @Dumpliing Princess

• @normal_dude yea... right. You asked her age. She said "16" and your response was "sexy ;)" and then you asked her to private message. You went on anon shortly after because you knew you were being a creep. Grow up. And yea, keep stalking my profile and commenting on all my stuff. Love the attention.

• Well, a lot of girls that age do tend to look a lot older in my opinion... however, there are a lot of pedophiles out there, and that's disgusting... but you must realize that too many girls try to appear older at that age, and usually do! .. so in certain circumstances, I do not blame the guys... unless the girls clearly look under age.

• Right on! It's creepy, right?

• I met my husband when I was 16 and he was 20. Because he's NOT a total loser, he waited until I grew up. We didn't start dating until I was 26, actually.

• 16 and 20 is whatever.. who cares?

I am talking about the 30 yo man trying to sleep with the 16 yo virgin

• I'm 24 and as a girl I wouldn't mind if I had a bf that was 18 19 or 21 or 20 or 22 because iv meet guys online who were around those ages and they were mature and not immature or mean or inapropreit were as I found guys ages 25 through 29 iv knowtised were kinda immature and mean and inapropreit twards me and they would ask to have sex and dirty talk witch was creepy

• Because younger girls don't have too much experience, easy be pleased and cheated, older guys can fuck them easily and feel better than older women. What's more, they are mostly mature and have money, young girls always prefer mature men and they can satisfied their vanity with their money. And older guys' vanity also can be satisfied, because people will think they are successful and rich when young girls willing to around him.

• HAVE YOU SEEN CHILDREN THESE DAYS? 12-18 year olds these days wear so much makeup and so little clothes that they're overly sexualized and it's hard not to look at them. Other than that, they all drink, smoke, and swear like they think they know what they're doing. Sometimes, you can't even tell if they're underage or 20. It's absurd! But all we can do is sit back and watch humanity's population multiply as the percentage of functional humans decrease.

• Different strokes for different folks. Pun intended.

• They are looking for an easy lay or a girl without responsibilities.

• It's all about grooming a young girl and they also assume a younger girl is more innocent & naïve

• You are so right hotness

• This girl in second grade was tall and built like a grown woman by the age of 9. Girls in highschool are built like grown women, as well. Everywhere I look I'm like dang they're curvier and prettier than most adult women. I'm just saying. You don't have to bash teenage girls because grown men like them.

• A TO THE MEN THAT'S ALL I MUST SAY.
    But honestly, I agree. I find it scary to have older guys always talking to me and being creepy. They are pedophiles, not beating around the bush. Not to sound conceited, but I suppose I am a bit attractive but not towards older than eighteen people. Some people do not have self control.

• Because they know they can't have them.

• Excuse me? I'm a teen and that's really offensive. Some teenagers actually look better than 21-25 year olds in my opinion. And I'm not easy to manipulate. I wouldn't date an older guy and let him use me just so I would be cool in school. I agree, some of us can be immature, but not all of us.

What Guys Said 28

• Loser guys who turn to manipulating teenagers who have less life experience. It is creepy mostly because of how easy it is and how many teenage girls want to be with a "mature" guy. Tell her she's mature for her age and she's experienced a lot and that's pretty much all you have to do to those who are receptive to it. It's sick..

• Even besides that, who wants a girl with pimples and braces anyway? Most girls I know boobs didn't stop growing until they were like 20.

• good advice redthread, thanks. I will put it into action

• @levi10incher I hope you're trolling.. With a name like Levi10incher I'm assuming you are.

• Obviously women in their 20's can offer so much more.

But do you think the guys that do this have anything to offer women in their 20's? Probably not.

• Well, I mean. Their reasons are right there.

" not to mention their immaturity and lack of sexual maturity "

Their easy to use abuse and still they stay.

Of course, not all of them do it for those reasons. Some are genuine.

95% of the time creepy and makes me mad too I agree.

• They are not even as hot as the 21-25 range, boobs and hips have not filled in yet, I don't get it..

• I like huge tits and round butts bro, I'm not sleeping with a stick insect.

• Then don't? That's your choice.

I'm just saying you need to see thing's from their point-of-view as well as your own.

• I assume you when you say 'obsessed', you mean find 'attractive'. Going with that assumption, can anyone really explain why anyone would find anyone else attractive?

Furthermore, age is simply a number in this context because a lot of girls my age look a lot older than what there are so it's a bit inaccurate to generalize such things.

The most beautiful person I've ever met in person is my age. The most beautiful person I've seen is way older than me. I would so not be surprised if someone who is as old as I am was to think the opposite of me.

If you meet 'obsessed' as in some sort of urgency or fascination in them, it probably boils down to either the alluring 'trait' of youth or innocence.

• They are the ideal age for reproduction. It's only natural.
    I'm 17, and there ARE girls 16-18 who don't have braces or pimples and they're super fucking sexy. Just more exciting for some reason.

• No dude the ideal age of reproduction is early 20s, show me the non-peer reviewed BS study where you read this.

• That's because you are under 18, you are not a man yet. Men appreciate women. Women know how to handle a dick and have fully grown boobs.

• I guess I have a fetish for teen boobs then, sue me. I'm a virgin what the fuck am I supposed to do about it.

• I will note that everyone says pretty much all if this about guys in 30s or 40s going after 20 something's or 50 year olds going out with 30 year olds.

• I would never get involved with a teenage girl... been there, done that, never want to do it again. Don't even want one in their early 20s anymore. But looking and getting involved with are not the same thing. A teenage girl may be emotionally immature, but physically she's not, and the animal parts of the brain haven't kept up with social evolution. The male brain is still programmed to find a 16 year old body appealing.

• not mine. Not every 16 yo body is the same. Many 16 yo where I live are still built like 12 yo boys.

• Don't know what weird place you live in, but when I was 16 most 16 year old girls were built like 16 year olds, and many looked older after makeup, and that was almost 20 years ago. Girls today start puberty sooner and more of them dress older than they did when I was a teen. Yeah, I've known girls who looked 12 well into college, but certainly not "many".

• I'm all about those big round asses, wide hips with big tits, I don't see many 16 yo built like this, do you?

• 27 here and probably would stretch as far as 21 maybe 20. Is that wrong?

• no, that is close to ideal for you actually. I am speaking of teens who are still in high school.

• I'm not sure then. Maybe they are attracted to their innocence or maybe they can't get anyone else or they go for them because they are sometimes honrnier? One thing I can say is there will be girls at 16 more mature than ones at 20. What I don't understand is they stand no chance in a relationship and even break the law so why bother? If you like them that much just wait.

• This is a really silly question

You may not like teens, thats ok, I may not like teens and thats ok

but to NOT understand why some men like teens is just plain silly..

Yes we all know wine gets better by age, but sometimes you want a fresh loaf of bread

• I would take a 25 yo sex goddess with DD tits who can move her hips properly and give awesome BJs any day of the week then some 18 year old skinny girl who lays on the bed like a fucking starfish and expects me to do all the work. Fresh Loaf of Bread? No thank you, not good for my pancreas either.

• No I hate it too. I don't understand it. I mean jailbaits are one thing. They're hot because their body LOOKS 18+ but you aren't exactly sure because of their facial cuteness.

But teen is fucked up. It's either juveline p*rn or it's 18+ models pretending to be under 18 and in a sexual context, which in Canada still qualifies for juvenile p*rn and can get you arrested for possession or distributing such material.

• Oh, I just realized y'all are talking about dating and not the p*rn phenomenon lol. Of course DATING an underrage when you're 18+ is wrong and disgusting. But I feel that's a fraction compared to the amount of guys who jack of to "teen porn".

• I'm 18 and like younger girls because they are less mature, don't expect you to have your own place yet, and don't expect you to have your career yet.
    Older girls want everything ready already as if they're having a baby.

• Why do you even care? You call people sick because they chase after younger girls? When the end of puberty is reached, age is just a fucking number anyways.
    From my experience only people from the North American continent are that obsessed with the age of people in a relationship, in most European countries 16 or even 14 is the age of consent and nobody fucking cares about a 16 years old girl fucking with a 25 years old guy.

• its not that we're obsessed with 18 year olds, its that we never grew out of drooling over them.

• Dude at your age you need to grow up and appreciate women instead of little girls, it is kinda pathetic no offense.

• I never said anything about not appreciating women. In fact I have quite the range of age preference there isn't really one.

• i'm 23 and i like many girls within the ages of 15-18

• I hope your prostitutes are a little older than that o_O

• @Bubble_tea of course prostitution isn't allowed before turning 18

• I hope you go to the legal ones.. in some places it's illegal, but girls as young as 13/14 prostitute on the streets.. they are usually drugs addicts.

• meh. I don't really care. As long as its legal, people can pursue who they please. I won't be their babysitter

• Mmm Ok.. That´s not a rule is an exception. The ones who feel atracted to minors are pedophiles, not all 25+ feels that way and there is nothing wrong dating someone younger than you unlest that person is underage.

• Yea its creepy, but I'm wondering where ur finding all these sexy mature 21 yr old chicks, cuz I'm 21 n chicks my age don't have the own places nor are they that special, 25+ is a better age range for a chick looking for a relationship

• 16 year old girls are so hot, 25 year old girls are a bit tired and saggy. Also less likely to get an std if you are deflowering a virgin. And easier to convince them putting out after one date is normal. but most of all they look epic in their school uniform.

• What about these 16-18 girls. Chasing guys 20-25 it goes both ways.

• If someone is at the age of consent then why should people care what they do. It's their life after all.

• Who are you calling out? I've not been with a teen since I was one.

• Because they look better the skin shape etc.. not all the girls are going to the gym and have a good body. So is simple a 18 young girl looks better then a 30 or more women

• Tighter vaginas.

• When I was your age, I was a little d*ckhead and thought the same as you do now. Luckily, I grew up and started to understand human relationships better.
    The age of consent is 18, if a teenager is consenting to being with a 30 years old, then that's none of your creepy and desperate business. However if you happen to witness an adult laying a child, i. e. under 18 years of old, then you can inform the authorities on them.

Other than that, stfu and eat it.

• *a teenager of 18 and up, or whatever the legal age was in that area

• I'm 25 and the youngest I'd date is 20, but I guess that's wrong huh?

• Someone has "white knight syndrome" and is here to save all the 13 to 17 year old helpless females. hoooooraaaaay!

• Just as gross as teenage girls wanting a guy who's in his 30s and 40s

• Ok, I'll play devil's advocate.

If I"m 25+ and I want someone who is cute, romantic, playful, sweet, fun, all these things and if I find that in a 20-something or a 16 year old then I'd probably try to spend time with her and see where things go. I'd act respectfully and take into account her potential immaturity with everything I do. If she's immature to the point where - or in such a way that it's unattractive, or too annoying to handle then I'd break things off as smoothly as possible, the same with any relationship. Consider the alternative, is she more likely to be treated right by an guy her age who is at best no more mature than her? Wouldn't that be a more volatile situation?

Maybe I'm content with the validation and comfort she can provide me, maybe I'm satisfied with my life and where it's going for the time being and I don't need whatever extra things 20-something women offer. What if the visceral reaction we experience with this com from a need to reassure ourselves with idea that we're mature adults, which we do by dating certain people instead of just being able to act mature and responsible at all times no matter who we are with.