I was just wondering about this.
Are there any women who have never rejected a man in their lives? or men who have never been rejected by a woman?
Or, considering the less-common scenario of women making the first move - are there women who have never been rejected after making the first move? Or are there men who have never rejected a woman who asked them out first?
I have a morbid fear of rejection/friendzone so I have never made the first move in m my life (and probably never will). And I also haven't rejected anyone who showed interest in me.
So here's the poll!
- I'm a female and I have never rejected any manVote A
- I'm a male and I have never been rejectedVote B
- I'm a female and I have never been rejectedVote C
- I'm a male and I have never rejected any womanVote D
- I don't fall into any of these categories (which means I have rejected and/or been rejected)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I'm a man, and have never been rejected in my 19 years of life, that's why I'm afraid of rejection. It may sound ironic, but I would've liked to be rejected, at least once when younger, maybe that way I wouldn't be so afraid of rejection, as this has become a problem.0
- Show AllShow Less