Do girls like police officers?

If you were 18 dating a very athletic 21 year old going through the police academy would feel proud or disapproving? Dating this new girl and when I told what I do she seemed turned off almost she's very intelligent going to a pretigous university and I think she looks at the career as my new career as a joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be proud of someone I cared about no matter what they did for a living as long as it's legal. Being a police officer, you have to be smart and brave and cautious and compassionate and hard all at the same time. I can see where she'd not like it though because you're in danger every day you go to work and it's scary to think about someone you care about even possibly getting hurt or worse. Make yourself happy before you focus on anyone else honey. And Congrats on your new career! Just don't be one of those A**hole cops! Let the little things go! lol

• Thank you. And I'll let the little things go ahah.

What Girls Said 7

• The popularity most likely dropped due to recent events. And Walking Dead.

I wouldn't want to date a cop, no.

• I'd be disapproving. This however is from my general distrust of police. Especially now a days, more of them need a psych ward instead of a power trip of a gun and badge.

• I think thats awesome. I don't think she's really the girl for you if she's going to look down on you for your career. Do what you love, otherwise you'll just be miserable.

• I usually don't like police officers. Plus its a risky job.

• I would be proud :)

• I would be proud! who wouldn't, lol

• Hellls noo. fuck the police! haha but you could be the good police officer that stands up in the face of injustice. Do what you want to do in life, and don't worry about what others thing. If they don't like you for your choices in life, then they aren't the right person.

mind helping me out?www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1238176-does-it-mean-he-doesn-t-want-me-in-a-serious-way-because-he-isn-t

What Guys Said 3

• only conservative girls i guess

• The stupid submissive ones do. She is turned off because of the bully/sheep mentality of a cop. Police are generally abusive, ignorant and of medium to low intelligence. Also they don't make so much in most areas. Honestly there are lots of women that like cops but they are not high quality women in my opinion.

• Girls seem to like firefighter/paramedics better.