Ladies, would you date me off of this description?

I am a nice person, I am an old fashioned type of guy. I have a sense of humor, i'm sarcastic. I don't need the most beautiful girl in the world, just someone who isn't ugly. I don't mind if your flat chested, or have a flat butt, what matters to me is if you have a nice face, if you have the others then that's a bonus. I'll date any race. I'm a corny person. I enjoy video games and watching movies as hobbies. I love hugs, and enjoy good funny conversations. You don't have to work hard on your appearance around me since I won't mind not seeing you in makeup (I don't mind, sometimes girls are cute when there just in casual clothes like sweatpants and t-shirt), but if you do that's very much appreciated. It may take a while for me to open up, but once I do the relationship is strong. I am a little quiet, but don't mind talking to someone that I trust, and because i'm quiet I am a good listener. I'm 5'8, 130lbs (normal weight) still in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound very sweet. I'd date you. However, what would you do to make your girl feel special? You can get a girl on the get go but you don't stop charming her... if you wanna keep her.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah what the hell, no thats bull shit, you can't say you won't date someone who doesn't have a nice face, that's you asking to be regected.

• You were doing fine until you said, "just someone who isn't ugly." No one can be ugly. That person you think is "ugly," could be the most beautifulest human to someone else.

• Yeah, someone who I think is attractive may be unattractive to someone else, which has happened to me when my friends didn't think she was and made fun of me for it... several times XD

• Haha, trust me. Been there done that 😂😂 it was like 2 years ago but I'm still getting flack about it. ._. Did I use that word right? I don't know. cx

• I think flack sounds right, sometimes people hang on to things you've done more as a personal joke than anything else, don't worry bout it, I know my friend sometimes pokes fun but he's harmless :D. Oh and I still treat people the same, ugly or not. I care more about personality than looks, if I really like someones personality then i'll try to ignore the way they look the best I can, but if you have a personality that I don't like, I wouldn't try and date that person. I hate to say it, but more people have more personalities that I don't like more than bodies I don't like. I see it as I don't want to settle for women that make me feel like I could be with someone else that I would be happier with, and vice versa I don't want the women that I ask out to feel like they are settling for me either. Ya know what I mean? :b

• But do you lift?

• HAHAHAHAHA sometimes, but not as much as I used to

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds exactly like me, except for the quiet part, and the weight part.
    And I'm more funny.

And I bet there are millions of guys out there like that, so then the girls have to narrow it down by looks.