Is he still worth it?

I am currently in my first year of college and my "boyfriend" of a few years is a Senior in high school at our home town, My "boyfriend" and I are currently broken up. He broke up with me rather dramatically after he found out I lied about the name of someone on my SnapChat (it was the username of a boy and not a girl, I did not tell him it was a boy because this boy ended up in my best friends on SnapChat and I knew he wouldn't believe that I wasn't snapping him back, but he snapped me so many times in a short period of time after I stopped using the app, so I figured instead of explaining all of that I would say that it was a girl) He found out I lied after demanding one day after dinner to see my texts, to which I answered no, then fought me to see my SnapChat and threatened to break up with me if I refused. Either way it ended in a break up. Now, he says he still wants to be with me, but is trying to teach me a lesson about lying. He will be going to boot camp next summer and wants to know he can trust me while he is there. This whole teaching me a lesson thing has been going on for over a month. During this month he has told me that he is not talking to anyone else and he still wants to be with me, but I have had a friend call me saying that he is talking to other girls at school, to which he of course denied and I believed him. Although we are technically not together, I am not allowed to go out or to have any guy friends or text or come into direct contact with guys here and when I try to instill the same rules on him, he tells me that he is not the one in trouble, therefore I do not have the right to make rules for him. When we're together he acts like a different person and acts as if we are still together, but then acts very controlling and mean during texts, assuming that I am not behaving while at school. He is convinced that I have cheated on him while here, but thats so far from true. I would never, which is why I'm playing his game. Is this worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No defenetly not why would you date a person who doesn't even have a shard of trust in you after 1 screw up he can't tell you who you can be friends with tell him to fuck off and get a life

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think its worth it. You don't know what he does at school even though he says he doesn't talk to other girls or whatever you don't know that for a fact so for him to "band" you from talking to other guys while y'all are broke up is really immature. You should be able to do what you want and talk to whom you want without having to answer to him. He's controlling your life and It shouldn't be that way. I understand that he might not trust you because of that but to break it off and still tell what you can and can't do or talk to is messed up. I would find someone who deserves you and isn't such a controlling dick.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No if i was you i would just tell him to get a life and i would never speak to him again not even as friends sorry but dont sink to his level