Is a woman in these times looking for a man that is sensible and always there for her or are they more keen to keep the guy who isn't so?

I've been in several relationships here in the past few years and it seems that the only issue was that I came off to nice. I dont abuse women and I alwayd take the extra initiative to please her in every way possible. I've been told that im too soft or too nice to my women therefore they break away from me finding a more rugged man to be with. Is this really the case? I cannot see the thrill in this at all..

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a more rugged man but he has to have some gentleman qualities. I couldn't take someone that thinks they have to be around me all the time bc I don't always want to be around them. That's more possibly bc Im a loner and I don't too much like to tell anyone anything. Sensible as in can I trust he'll never jump from 50feet just because he thought it was a good idea at the time? Than yes sensibility all the way.

What Girls Said 1

• There are going to be so many females on here that say they want the guy that's sensible. From what I've witnessed and past experiences. Thats not true. Sure, its sweet for a guy to be really sweet and all. But, its kind of fun to try to sort of work to get that extra attention. Does that make sense?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes man, you are too soft. May I suggest the best book ever written. Please buy it, it works: No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert A. Glover. Just buy the fucking thing, read it and change your life. You will shit yourself at how accurate this book is for nice guys. This book helps you become a confident, assertive nice guy.