I am just not good at handling alcohol. Are girls going to hate me now? Do I have a smaller pool of girls to choose from?

Most girls are alcoholics and I can't imagine a girl can't go out to pubs or bars to drink with their boyfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• LMFAO at the details in the first sentence.
    Look there's many girls that don't drink at all or drink very very little. Don't worry. Be yourself and the right girls will come along.

• Most girls are alcoholics? I think you're going after the wrong girls then.

• im an alcoholic wow who new? lol considering i havn't had a drink sense... Saturday night? no im not an alcoholic my bf on the other hand could be he goes through 2 bottles of wine by himself every night lol

• I don't drink at all. 'never liked the taste or feel of alcohol. I'm sure there's more who feel the same out there.

• You either don't know the definition of "most" or "alcoholic"

• What makes you think the majority of girls are alcoholics? Your ability to handle alcohol should not be a deal breaker.

• Why would you think most girls are alcoholics? I don't think you're drinking abilities are a factor.

• "Most girls are alcoholics"?
    WTF!
    Yeah, you better stay home where you're safe.
    XD

• Most girls are not alcoholics... If you can't handle your alcohol, don't drink?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know where to begin with how wrong you are.

Consider this: if you drink too much anyway, you'll get whiskey dick and girls will hate that!

• For real, it will be damn whiskey dick, lol I mean it'll be smaller then a pencil.

• Most girls are alcoholics? LOL

Anyway, I don't drink and I don't think it's ever inhibited me in any way.

• I can't handle alcohol for shit so I don't drink. It hasn't stopped female attention or anything. I mean yeah it's something you can't share with her but couples don't have to share EVERYTHING together.

• It's still easy to be comfy with one beer or none at all. There are plenty of girls who don't drink and either abstain from all substances or get their kicks other ways.

Ya gotta talk to 'em