I am a girl, am I fat?

the title says all
http://imgur.com/GTWtgqt
I'm sorry, i know you don't like these questions

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. By what I see, I'd say you are a very much normal girl with the right amount of body fat and shape
    2. If you think you should tone up then you need to exercise and have a controlled diet :-)
    3. If you are going to keep looking for opinions, you'll get as many different opinions about how fat or thin you are ;-)
    4. Also GAG is meant for asking questions and receiving answers. If someone is bothered about a particular 'type' of question then they are free not to opine on it or even read it. if questions are spam or troll or antagonistic or similar then there is the admin team and mods to take care of that :-D you can also contribute by reporting anything offensive ;-) Please ask what you want and don't be apologetic :-)

What Guys Said 12

• You've got a few extra pounds there.

Sitting down is not a good way to take a picture to examine belly fat.

• Well, you're not underweight, but I think you're still okay.

• Technically I'd be able to tell better if I saw more of the overall structure than just the stomach itself. Arms, face, thighs. The stomach doesn't say enough.

• You didn't exactly take the most flattering sampling position.

• You are not even chubby. You look very good :)

• Maybe alittle bit but not overweight

• Don't look fat
    You should take one standing though.

• not fat, Your normal which is okay. but if you still want better, then gym is best place:).

• You certainly do have fat, but you are not fat to the extent that it is too noticeable.

• On 0 to 20 scale - - 11
    0 is anorexic And 20 is cow ( no offence)

• Yeah u r fat :(

• I look good naked but if I throw on a pair of jeans I have muffin top... you are not fat but it wouldn't hurt to lose a few lbs just like me

• I wouldn't describe you as fat. Fairly normal actually.

What Girls Said 13

• 1. never ask this based on a picture of you sitting. No matter how supermodel you look, when you're gonna sit down, some rolls will show. Trust me, I am fat, but when I stand it's not that bad. When I sit, holy crap my belly is like a melting ice-cream over my jeans lol
    2. You are not fat, the most a bit chubby on the belly, which can be fixed. You just need some abs workout and toning exercises and you're good to go :)

• No you're not. You just have a muffin top a lot of us do.

We all store our body fat somewhere it's natural don't sweat it. It can be easily lost =)

• You look pudgey, not quite far. You could lose some weight if you think that's best for you. Since your under 18 you may really want to think about it at least.

• You need a picture standing up - sitting down creates extra fat around the belly. I would say you're fairly normal

• If your really concern dont ask just look up your bmi because a lot of peiple have different opinions

• You look normal!
    But don't ever let someone's opinion of you define you. You go girl!!!

• In my opinion yes. In america you'd probably be considered "normal".

• Nah. Average.

• howdy

You look better then average ;)

Just saying, and your pretty feisty which is not particularly a bad thing

• @TripleAce So.. Did you want something? Or are you just randomly telling me how you feel?

• Nah, you're a good, healthy weight.

• no you look great

• Your belly doesn't have to be flat. You are not fat, not even close hunni 😊

• Calculate your BMI. If it says you're healthy then you don't need to change anything. Godbless!

• No you're not. And everybody knows that sitting down makes you appear bigger than you are.