Guys, do you prefer girls with or without make up on?

Do you prefer girls who wear make up daily or ones who just wear it for a party?

• Make Up
    44% (4)11% (2)22% (6)Vote
  • No Make Up
    56% (5)89% (16)78% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I don't care.
    When I say, I like girls who don't wear makeup, it's just that I think girls are just as beautiful without makeup, even when they have eye circles or something like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• no makeup.

makeup easily looks fake, and makes you seem almost plastic fantastic. Players might not care, but as a person wanting a genuine girl i stay far away from girls like that. If your outer is fake, how fake is the personality?
    This is also why i don't judge a girl's looks before i've seen through her makeup.

So i would say go with no makeu if you feel comfortable, or at least as little as possible. I do understand if you desire to use some light makeup in public, but when being with your future boy he should see you without makeup. He want YOU, not your mask.

2|0
    0|0
    • Can u tell whether I have make up on?

• Show All
    • Right it is true many girls have overdone it , just to let u know eyebrows are usually altered by girls. I wanted to see whether u know what js make up.. by having eyebrows done in natural way does not mean it is make up unless they drew them.

• @kangy true, just keeping them trimmed and tidy isn't makeup (it's as much makeup as men keeping their beard shaved in a particular style), but i would argue plucking and/or trimming them to form unnatural patterns can be considered makeup.

Either way, i wouldn't say i was too far from right in my conclusion XD

• without
    thats what im gonna get everytime i wake up next to her
    so would be nice if i saw her that way in the day as well

1|0
    0|0
  • i like a girl who looks like Joker

2|2
    0|0
  • Girls shoulf wear whatever makes them feel best, but personally I generally prefer makeup used in moderation

1|1
    0|0
  • No make up if she's a natural beauty (except a little for special occasions).

An extreme paint job (alternatively a paper bag on her head) if she's a natural butter face.

A little natural/cute make up for everyone else.

Clown/Cakefaces punishable by death.

0|0
    0|0
  • most girls will argue that a "good makeup" will fool guys into thinking they look natural and therefore guys would claim to like girls without makeup. this is not the case as we donĀ“t like to be fooled, we do see if you try to.

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl, how much make up, and what make up she puts on. It's very variable. Some girls look better natural while some look better with make up on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon the situation. For example, a painted face at the gym or the beach is stupid, especially when the make-up begins to melt at the gym. Nasty.
    Otherwise, I am an old-school male who likes a painted doll when we are out and about. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up, or just a little bit, but natural looking (only face powder or concealer).

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe super casual makeup, but for the most part - no. All natural. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No make up, I like natural beauty. And don't bother trying to fake it I can still tell if a girl has makeup on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no make up or a little bit. I dislike when a woman wears enough to look like a clown.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most guys who say that they prefer "no makeup" really mean that they prefer girls to not wear noticeable (aka "natural" looking) makeup. Guys don't understand makeup. They're somewhat blind in that sense. Like, they won't notice that a girl is wearing makeup unless she has gone all out with foundation, mascara + fake eyelashes, eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick, bronzer etc. If a girl wears a little concealer and some mascara, most guys are unable to tell and will think that she's 100% natural.

3|0
    0|1
  • Guys "say" they like no make up, but most girls look average at best without it and that's the truth. Most guys would be content if girls wore light makeup. Girls will feel more confident, guys probably won't realize she's wearing it and think she's a natural beauty, and everyone's happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Go all natural!!! That's what I do. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Whichever rock your boat girl

0|0
    0|0
    • And guys dont know make up.. I just asked qn.. and he tot my eyebrows are fake so u know

• I think you should just be confident being you. You should never change for anyone.

0|0
    0|0