What kinda girls do u prefer? What kinda guys do u prefer?

Hey Ppl!!
This is a question I want to ask both the sexes. Irrespective of the race, ethnic or any of those things, I would like to ask what kinda characteristics would u prefer ur gf/bf to be...

I for one love the typical girly girl... I have a weakness for such girls... state urs

• Girly
    0% (0)55% (11)38% (11)Vote
  • Independent
    78% (7)25% (5)41% (12)Vote
  • Feminist
    0% (0)15% (3)10% (3)Vote
  • Macho
    22% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
  • Adrenaline Junkie
    0% (0)5% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not surprisingly, men like feminine women, not feminists, and "independent" is usually just a euphemism for feminist.

0|2
    0|1
    • Independent tells me they need nobody, including me. So why stick around with someone that doesn't need you.

• A degree of independence is good for anyone, but unfortunately most women today who make a point to say they are independent are the "I don't need a man" type and they are just unpleasant. Any good relationship is based on needing each other and no man wants to be with a woman who always feels the need to prove she doesn't need you. Been there, done that, never again.

What Girls Said 7

• I like guys who are funny, they seem tough on the outside but are really deep once you get to know them

1|1
    0|0
  • Bi grrrl right here.

Men
    *athletic build
    *6 foot plus
    *high profile
    *married
    *MUCH older
    *confidence personified
    *sharp, biting wit
    *total "bad boy" and "ladies man" in ALL ways :P

Women
    *Another me (as revolting and egotistical as that sounds)

0|0
    1|0
  • a guy who's nice, enjoys learning new things, and adventurous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just want a guy who treats me well and respects me as a woman. I HATE when guys look down on girls just because they're girls. It makes us lock up inside and not be us- and really what makes a guy seem AMAZING is when they tell a guy who's being an asshole to a girl to tell him to shut the hell up. Not defending her specificly, but all girls. Earns some major brownie pointz

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with a career.

0|0
    0|1
  • ALL MEN ARE ARE GOOD AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT STUPID.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both: geeky, intelligent, redhead

Girls: not too much makeup, but not too "manly" either

Guys: romantic (don't have too much experience with guys)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Academic/Geeky. Personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminist. Intelligent. Strong-willed. Capable of outsmarting me.

0|2
    0|2
  • I don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly, girly.

0|1
    0|1
  • Feminine girl, not interested in a male stuck in a woman's body.

0|1
    0|1
  • I love girly girls.

0|1
    0|1
  • a girl who is friendly, independent, and such qualities rather than her physical looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • you are like the only person I've seen who listed nothing negative or physical. RESPECT

• I like dominant and sporty girls, I guess it's somewhere between independent, feminist and adrenaline junkie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like at tomboyish girl. I don't know why but I've been craving a girl who will watch the game with me and laugh/taunt when her team wins and who I'd console when her team loses

1|1
    0|0
  • Today I want a funny woman.

1|0
    0|0