How to stop talking to someone online?

Iv been talking to this guy online for 3 years, during the 3 years i did a lot of stupid shit, sending pics selfies of m'y face and a few nude photos (without my face in it)...

He never preasurred me not threathened me but i Just want to stop talking to hum i Just feel chills about him now... he never showed me his face but i have... il scared of to stop talking to him... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• block/report delete
    whatever happens will happen so stop being scared of what, if and but

What Guys Said 5

• block him or just literally stop talking to him. if he reaches out to you and you wanna be nice then just give one word answers and take a long time to respond, or don't even go online.

• Just call it quits that's all you do, stop all means of communication with him
    why would you be scared to stop talking to him, delete or block him from all
    means of being able to communicate with you.

• What about not talking to him scares you? You just do it.

• If you want to stop, then stop. Simple.

• Get his IP. Hire a contract killer.

What Girls Said 2

• Block him completely. Thats what id do

• ignore him, block him, delete him on everything. just say hey it isn't working out. im moving on. cya later. and just delete him and block him on everything. move on with your life.