Ladies, have you ever been too busy to schedule a date with a guy you really like?

I have been seeing this woman for 2 months and I really like her and she says she really likes me. However last week we went out and at the end of the night she said she is just too busy for a relationship right now.

I told her I understand and wouldn't see her anymore, but she said no, she she's not "breaking up" with me or trying to let me down easy, and that she really does like me a lot but she just has too much on her plate right now.

I told her if she wants to make it work we definitely can, and that people make time for what they want. That made her a bit upset and she protested that when has free time she calls me before anyone else and she is really trying hard, she just had to go to the doctor twice last week (which she didn't tell me until now) and she started to cry. After the conversation was over she gave me the biggest hug she ever has and wouldn't let me go.

Ladies, have you ever been too busy for a guyyou really like, as in saying no for 2+ weeks for scheduling a date? Is she feeling guilty and just trying to "be nice". Or maybe she's scared and using busy as an excuse? She has had multiple guys cheat on her, including a guy she was engaged to. Can someone really be to busy to sschedule a daye with someone if they really do like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, definitely. Listen to what she's saying she is telling the truth. If you want to be with her, stop pressuring her, give her that bit of space and trust her. It sounds like she has a lot on her plate. You don't even know what she is going to the doctors for. She probably has a lot to deal with

• thanks for most helpful :) I've in the same situation at the moment except I'm the one that's always busy and it's been hard to reassure my guy that I do care. But I do, a lot.
      I hope it works out, let me know.

What Girls Said 4

• In all honesty she might just have a lot going on in her life, however if you truly like someone you can never be too busy to see or talk to them but it sounds like she does talk to you so she is probably telling the truth and you just need to understand her situation and try to help her as much as possible. Plus if you don't see someone one a normal basis then when you do see eachother even just for a small amount of time. Those are more precious then if you saw eachother all the time. So find joy in the smallest things.

• Yes, it is possible. If she was just trying to let you down easy then she would not have hugged you nor insisted she wanted to see you.
    I think she might have a serious health issue that she doesn't want to talk to you about, or maybe she just finds it hard to trust you yet as all those other guys cheated on her. She might just feel overwhelmed with everything that goes on in her life and needs some time alone, as other guys have let her down so often.

• Of course! Then again, I'm in law school, but if she's busy and still interested she would at least make an effort to communicate even if she can't see you on a date

• Yes, sometimes I've been too busy even if I really wanted to see him, but I always try to find a day that would work. I'm usually not so busy that I can't make time in two weeks, but I don't know what she has going on.

What Guys Said 1

• There is never a point where a human is too busy to listen to their genitals.